Bulimics make me puke

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:03 am
Have I mentioned annorexics make me lose my appetite?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:08 am
Someone I am very close to is bulemic and they aren't weird or crazy or freakish in any way. You'd never know looking at or talking to her. This is a very serious disease that people battle their entire lives.

Why would you do it to yourself? Why would you intentionally smoke? Or eat junk food? Those things are bad for your body but they make you feel good so you do it. Why do people drink or do drugs? Those things are bad for your body and yet, we do them anyway. Why? Because they make you feel good. Bulimics might not like the act of throwing up, but the act produces feelings of control and accomplishment. It causes them to feel relief and contentment. Yes, it does errode your teeth and cause problems in your throat. But again, smoking causes lung problems and people still do it. You can't ask why bulimics throw up without asking why smokers smoke.

I think that your jokes are very tasteless. This is a serious issue that kills so many women, and you think it's funny.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:07:10