Didya ever just cry out of the clear blue sky?

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 01:36 pm
Remember how the IRS used to hire ogres and sadist to work their customer service line?

Then, it got noticeably better (at least to me) after they got their ass in a sling?

Well, I think I found the remaining ogre.

I just called to get a copy of a letter, and found myself talking to Eva Braun. I felt like I was on trail or something. I didn't pass her inspection I guess, and was condemned to hold.

When a normal person then got my call, I found myself saying about 2 words, and then.......Bwwwwaaaaaaa! Rickyyyyyyyy!

Anyway, I shocked the hell out of this other woman, and was able to compose myself

Normally, a wise course of action if you see me cry is to back out of the room, since the ninja stars will be flying soon.

This freaked me out though, Bwwwwwaaaaa! She scared meeeeeeee!

No, it's not "that time of month"

What makes you cry?

I especially want to hear from the mens.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,510 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 01:41 pm
Well, I am sort of in this transitional phase right now, seeing as how for the past 2-5 years I've had undiagnosed thyroid disease and now it is being treated. I acted quite differently before the treatment. Then, I would cry if I dropped my chicken on the floor. Or if my husband was mean to me. Or if my boss was really getting under my skin.

Now, I cry at the tv. Yesterday, I cried watching the Phantom of the Opera because yes, I am PMSing. Normally, I cry when I get so frustrated I don't know what else to do. Like when I get in a fight with hubby and we've been at it for a while and neither of us will budge. Then, sometimes, I will snap and just cry.

I also cry when I hurt myself because I am a baby.

But it is rare to see me cry because I want to do it alone. Most people I know have never seen me cry.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 01:52 pm
you cried at the phantom of the opera?

jeez, in some perverse way, that makes me feel better.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 01:54 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
you cried at the phantom of the opera?

jeez, in some perverse way, that makes me feel better.

Yes. It's the music, I tell ya!

And the poor Phantom. He's so sad......
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 01:56 pm
Yes, but then the drill sergeant made me low crawl under the barracks five times, so i learned to control myself . . .
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 01:57 pm
Ya know, he made a pretty nice place out of a stinkin' sewer, I'll give him that.

I mean, what girl wouldn't say...oooooo, I love what you've done with that wadded up toilet paper!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 02:05 pm
The new Phantom (the movie) is Gerard Butler. http://www.canmag.com/images/front/people2/gerard3.jpg

Oh hottie....yum. And what a voice.

When I first heard they were coming out with a movie, I was upset. You CANNOT make a movie out of a A L Webber masterpiece! But then I found out Andrew himself was working directly with Joel Schumacher to create the film and it would be essentially the same as it was on the stage.

So, then I decided to watch it. I waited til it came on HBO and I must say, I am impressed. I think it's fabulous. I've seen it a few times now. I can't help it. I am now in love with Gerard Butler.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 02:12 pm
you know, I kinda feel sorry for guys with the crying thing.

You know how sometimes, when you're alone, feeling fine, doing whatever, and you look up and think...."I'm gonna cry for a few minutes"

then.......you do.

While you crying, you might lie on your side with a pillow, or you might just keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

Then, you just stop.
sniff, wipe and you're done.

Do you ever cry right after an orgasm?

That really uspsets men.

"no, no, don't get upset, this is a good thing"

HU HU HU HU HU HU HHHUUUUU.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 02:16 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

You know how sometimes, when you're alone, feeling fine, doing whatever, and you look up and think...."I'm gonna cry for a few minutes"

Yeah, sometimes you are cleaning the house crying or showering or doing your taxes.

I've cried after orgasm before. Not often, but a few times. Don't know why.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 02:24 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

I think it has something to do with the "Big Bang" theory.

The energy just reaches a critical mass and it is released into the galaxy

Men prefer to release it by falling asleep.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 02:27 pm
Chai Tea, if and when you encounter another Eva Braun in your travels, and in person, rest assured it is because they are supremely envious of your glamorous hairdo and persona.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 02:32 pm
What is up with that dude's ear?

Wait, did you say something?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 03:35 pm
!
Bella Dea wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

Yeah, sometimes you are cleaning the house crying or showering or doing your taxes.

Ohhhh! You guys! I didn't know anybody else was like that too!

The funny thing is, when I read your posts and thought, "Wow, that's exactly like me, that's so cute that we all do that! I feel so close to the girls now," -- well, then I got a li'l teary. I'm not kidding, either.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:04 pm
I cry when I DON'T reach an organism.

Then I go to sleep.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:11 pm
I cried once when I reached for, and picked up, a poisonous organism.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:12 pm
What kind of organisms are you reaching for LE?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:20 pm
I just know every man reading this and searching their data banks to see if they have ever made a woman cry during an organism.

Harry: Yeah. Like the other night. I made love to this woman, and it was so incredible, I took her to a place that wasn't human, she actually meowed.

Jess: You made a woman meow?

Harry: Yah. That's the point, I can say these things to her. And the great thing is, I don't have to lie because I'm not always thinking about how to get her into bed. I can just be myself.

Jess: You made a woman meow?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:28 pm
sublime1 wrote:
What kind of organisms are you reaching for LE?

I'm guessing here, but I'd wager it was a Horny Toad.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:32 pm
Georgie Porgie, puddin' and pie.
Kissed the girls and made them cry.

I always hated that.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:41 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
I just know every man reading this and searching their data banks to see if they have ever made a woman cry during an organism................

My wife once stopped writing out her shopping list for a few seconds and sort of sighed.

Does that count?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Didya ever just cry out of the clear blue sky?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 03:45:08