Sat 7 Jan, 2006 04:42 pm
I have a question i am trying to set up a deal with someone in china with sending over some ATV's and dirtbikes and i was wondering is there any type of license or certification i need for this , also is there any thing special the atv's or dirtbikes would need to hae to come over to the USA thanks for you time and hope you can help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,788 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

cicerone imposter
Sat 7 Jan, 2006 05:35 pm
firefight, Welcome to a2k. I'm afraid what you are attmpting to do on a2k is against the TOS. No commercial enterprise is allowed.
0 Replies
Sat 7 Jan, 2006 05:52 pm
What did i do that was wrong? im not trying to advertise i just have a question about if there is anything i need like a license or anything to ship stuff in from china and or if the products need to meet any special US specs. im not trying to sell my product or anything just trying to figure out any information i can. sorry for the incoviance is there a way it can be reworded so i can find this info out Thank you
0 Replies
cicerone imposter
Sat 7 Jan, 2006 06:26 pm
I'm sure you can find the information you are seeking on the web by going to your state or federal government commerce department sites.

Sorry I misunderstood your intent. I'll go look for some links to assist if I can.
0 Replies
cicerone imposter
Sat 7 Jan, 2006 06:27 pm
You might try this link:
0 Replies
Mon 6 Feb, 2006 09:05 pm
I knew that USA need some certificate for importing ATV or other bike,such as EPA and so on.But most of the Chinese manufactory can't get this certificate from USA.It is very critical and need assurance.I will try to help you to get the factory with this certificate if you need any help.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Spiegel Banner Ads - Discussion by cjhsa
Cartoons - Discussion by gollum
What is celebrity endorsement? - Discussion by LA girl1994
Is misleading advertizing a crime? - Question by Rickoshay75
Brand names for Solar products? - Question by kittycat94
Make some friends - Discussion by moody003
fob with t/t payment - Question by mjn
Logo design -- offensive or not? - Question by boomerang
  1. Forums
  2. » Importing from China
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/02/2023 at 05:40:50