I'll Be Around A Little More

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 02:35 pm
I think what you did, BP, is totally understandable. I myself drove a motorbike into a pile of wood and put a nail through the gas tank. The bike ran no more. Neither did I ever sit on one of those again. It is great to be a reconvalescent though, try to get some gifts out of it!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 02:41 pm
I think BP saw his reflection in one of the windows, and drove into himself.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 02:51 pm
For Gosh sakes, man, How is the bike!?!?!?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 02:58 pm
No kidding! I sure hope that poor bike is ok...damn shame.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 03:09 pm
BPB I did go over the handlebars but I was wearing helmet and was 30 years younger. Take it slow but get well.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 04:21 pm
Actually, with a few minor adjustments, my cub was riding it today thank you..........
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 09:46 am
Since I know there is a tremendous curiosity about the condition of my downthere area, today I am purple and black and hurtin' despite the vicodin and strawberry ice cream.

What a cruel twist of fate and how sad for squinney that I've doubled my size but am not usable. Feel free to email her your condolences, although she is practically inconsolable. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 07:35 am
If she should find the need to subcontract the services you have previously provided, please let her know I am available.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 07:46 am
Evil Kneivil would've cleared it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 08:36 am
I still want to know how exactly you ran right into the house.

I thought it was chocolate ice cream down there....?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 09:43 am
It is Easy to hit a house - I did it in a car, once - mind you, the piece of the house I hit stuck out way below bonnet level - but, still.....

Hope your boys and such are feeling better soon....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 09:43 am
My yard, from the street comes up in a way that looks like a dirtbike trail jump and then into the yard.

First off let me say that we don't usually ride the dirtbike in the yard, but we're getting ready to re seed and this is a fun way to aerate the ground. No kidding. Plus my next door neighbor is an asshole and I never miss an opportunity to annoy him. This guy is a thread unto himself.

I came way up in the air and hit the ground heading towards the house. At this point I would normally hit the brake a little and then turn left.

Instead I accidentally opened the throttle full blast and then.........bang!!!! And no, I wasn't stoned or drinking.

BTW lil k, the dog already took care of the chocolate, that was for swelling and comfort.... :wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 02:18 pm
aerate the ground

ok

most people just tromp around in their banned golf spikes. but you're, well, you're the biPbear. How's your hair? (isn't that the important question to a rockerDude)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 05:51 pm
The hair is lookin' good even if I'm not.....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2003 09:05 pm
Ok, that makes sense to me. All of it. Scary.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2003 06:54 am
scary yes......it was a code red testicle alert for sure.....
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2003 11:35 am
I'll be around a little more.
Oh Bear, I'm a woman and that made me cringe. I know this will just encourage you, but here goes "Oh, you poor, poor thing", "Can I bring you some merlot with that vicodin" Get well soon.

On another note, I just logged off from Abuzz with this sick feeling of frustration. I was elated to read some interesting and funny stuff from so many of the old Abuzzers on A2K. I have to get off Abuzz, it doesn't say much about my taste, breeding, and certainly not flattering to the condition of my mental faculties.

But lastly, What Max said......How is that bike?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2003 11:55 am
Hi glitterbag and welcome!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2003 01:18 pm
Hi cjhsa, thank you
I've logged before, but it's been several months. I don't have this forum figured out well enough to maneuver, but you know, I think it has a lot more promise than Abuzz.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2003 02:37 pm
Welcome to A2K glitterbag
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:50:42