Colorado Man Finds Condom in Filbert Nut

Reyn

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:44 pm
I bet it was someone with a beef against Wal-Mart.

Colorado Man Finds Condom in Filbert Nut

Jan 5, 8:39 PM (ET)

RIFLE, Colo. (AP) - A bit of online searching helped crack the case of the condom in the filbert nut. Police chief Daryl Meisner said it appeared no crime was committed when somebody put the condom-containing nut in a bin at a Wal-Mart Supercenter.

"This looks exactly like what I found on the Internet," Meisner said. "The condom was new and unused, so it probably wasn't anything malicious. I can't find where any law has been broken."

Dian Geist of Silt bought a bag of unshelled nuts from an open bin at the store. She said she and her husband, Brian, had a good laugh when the bright yellow condom popped out of the nut.

"I really don't want it, but my husband wants it back for some reason," she said.

The couple took the nut - and its contents - back to Wal-Mart, where an assistant manager photographed it before the Geists took it to the police.

"Whether someone thought it was a joke, we take it very seriously," said Wal-Mart spokeswoman Karen Burk. "This is a food-tampering issue."

Meisner said someone had drilled a hole in the nut, emptied the shell and then plugged the hole with wood putty after the condom was inserted.

source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 488 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Chai

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:47 pm
Now they'll have to put warnings on condom packets stating this product may contain tree nuts
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:56 pm
"Sometimes you feel like a nut...." Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:02 pm
Damn small condom.

Or REALLY big filbert.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:00 pm
Anybody wanna nut? :wink:

http://www.ediblelandscaping.com/Plants/PlantImages/filbert-nuts-dessert.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Colorado Man Finds Condom in Filbert Nut
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:21:18