Man shoots off finger while using bathroom

Reyn

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 05:50 pm
I guess this guy was practising and perfecting his "quick draw" technique. Rolling Eyes

Man shoots off finger while using bathroom

Canadian Press
Jan. 3, 2006 04:34 PM

NORTH VANCOUVER, B.C. - The RCMP warned about the dangers of gunplay Tuesday after a man shot off his finger in a toilet.

Police said they got a call early New Year's Day after a man was seen bleeding profusely from his hand at an apartment building.

When they arrived, there was no sign of the man, but a large amount of blood was found on an apartment door. In searching the apartment, police said they found a shell casing on the bathroom floor and a large pool of blood in front of the toilet.

"Apparently the male was playing with a handgun while using the bathroom and inadvertently shot his finger off," the RCMP said in a new release.

The RCMP also warned of the dangers of playing with guns while using the toilet, saying "it was not a good idea."

A 21-year-old man was charged with a number of weapons-related offences stemming from the incident.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ReynN/mitch_finger.jpg

source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 269 • Replies: 4
No top replies

flyboy804

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 05:54 pm
I believe that handgun use while using the bathroom should be part of all parents' instructions while toilet training infants.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 05:59 pm
Better hold up your "tongue-in-cheek" sign there, or you'll be attacked by the PC hoard. :wink:
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 06:03 pm
No problem. That would just give me another chuckle.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 08:23 am
Sounds like he waited a wee bit too long, and the pressure got beyond safety levels.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Man shoots off finger while using bathroom
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:30:10