What should I do for my 21st Birthday?Less than 3 weeks away

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 01:34 pm
Title really explains all!! I turn 21 on January 23rd!! And I am not a big drinker, even though I am going to go to the bar, what else is there to do? All of my friends will be wasted by the end of the night and I will not be wasted....

So what to do, what to do!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,722 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:07 pm
none of the above...

how about naked jumping jacks throughout my neighborhood?

that would be awesome -- thanx Mr. Green
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:15 pm
stay away from Red Bull and tequila, youll be puking all night and its hard to clean up. My son (who is now 18 ) had his hoodlum friends get him all wide awake and drunk. I videoed him at the toidy bowl and showed it over Christmas.
I think hes gonna be a teetotaler (I promised not to show it to his girlfriend).
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:55 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
none of the above...

how about naked jumping jacks throughout my neighborhood?

that would be awesome -- thanx Mr. Green

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:55 pm
farmerman wrote:
stay away from Red Bull and tequila, youll be puking all night and its hard to clean up. My son (who is now 18 ) had his hoodlum friends get him all wide awake and drunk. I videoed him at the toidy bowl and showed it over Christmas.
I think hes gonna be a teetotaler (I promised not to show it to his girlfriend).

it works cuz I can't drink red bull with my meds
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 02:57 pm
As I turn 50 on the 20th, how's about we get together.

You can remind me what a 21 year old gets up to, and I'll demonstrate what a 50 year old has learnt.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 06:03 am
I voted for the barbecue as it has at least a fighting chance of keeping you warm.

Hmmm, day spa? Skiing? Photographing snowy beach scenes? You've already got the bar thing covered, so maybe something that's milestone-ish for this milestone.

Yeah, you can tell it's been a while since I was 21. I turned 21 during my first year of Law School. I think I may have spent the day in class, and then studying that night (first year of L. S. is brutal). So no matter what, you're way ahead of me there.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 06:37 am
Drinking is all well and good for some people and usually lapped up by the young but you could go out for a meal, go bowling, paintballing, fancy dress party, games night with a takeaway,Im stumped for any other ideas as I never celebrate my birthday and have no idea what to do .
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 07:11 am
I decided that live sacrifices would be a good way to go...it was tough choosing between that and the playing with matches...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:52 am
I want to get a limo for the night, so I can feel special....

then the limo could drive us to any club or bar....
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 09:52 am
It would be a lot safer, no need to worry about a designated driver or someone knowing directions in the dark (to places that might not be too familiar).
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 10:38 am
jespah wrote:
It would be a lot safer, no need to worry about a designated driver or someone knowing directions in the dark (to places that might not be too familiar).

How old do you have to be in order to get a limo? I am always used to getting turned down due to age, and I keep forgetting I am going to be 21 lol... is 21 the correct age?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 02:33 pm
Helfino, I never got a limo <shniff> even when we got married there were no bucks for it, a friend ended up driving us.

Hmm if it's a problem, if I recall, you live with relatives, perhaps one of 'em could call for it and you just pay them back?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 02:38 pm
Yup I live with the grandparents... they tend to spoil me sometimes, so I know if I get on their good side they may help a bit... but I am not the type that won't repay them, I hate feeling like a charity case

But I am going to speak with them later
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 07:35 pm
I went to an upscale strip club with my friends
when I turned 21. We drunk a bottle of champagne
and made fun of the stipper - yeah, real mature, I know!
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:23 pm
What to do? hmmmm...

A. Get drunk
B. Get wasted
C. Get plastered
D. Get smashed
E. Become severly intoxicated
F. Drink straight up rubbing alcohol
G. A through E

I would advise you to choose G. Wink
Yeah, F isn't a very good idea, trust me...
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:29 pm
Las vegas. (impractical?)

#1 most happining bar in your area.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:41 pm
Take off from work and go to a day spa. Get a facial, a massage, a manicure, and a nice soak in a hot tub. Start the year off in a relaxed and pampered state. I never understood why getting wasted and puking was a good way to celebrate anything, but that's just me.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 09:13 pm
I agree with Green Witch. Except that I would add a $20 lunch and some Godiva chocolates.

Get drunk? How boring. Why not do something different and enjoy yourself while sober?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 09:16 pm
Why not go to the Bingo parlor, play a few games, then off to the bowling alley, and wrap the evening up sitting on the park bench feeding the ducks.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What should I do for my 21st Birthday?Less than 3 weeks away
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 12:49:01