Your newest musical discoveries.

msolga

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 05:14 am
Individual wrote:
msolga, are you streaming the song or did you download it and then try to play it?

Duh? Confused Streaming? Sorry Individual, I know not of what you speak! I suspect that there's something I should know, but don't!
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 05:21 am
You were probably streaming it, then. Try right clicking on that link that I gave you and choose "Save link as..." (or something along those lines) to completely download the file to your computer before you start playing it.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 05:22 am
Will do. Thanks, Individual.
I'll report back later on my progress ... or lack of!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 06:17 am
You were right, Francis, I didn't wait till it was properly downloaded. I also saved it, Individual.
Question, if anyone's available to answer: what's the quickest way to go about this? I'm new to all this!
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 11:08 am
I picked up a Devin Townsend album (Terria) because I like his main project Strapping Young Lad and was expecting something like SYL...

Boy I was wrong. Its like this amazing folk meets prog meets rock meets metal thing. REally good stuff. I'll probably get a couple more of his albums.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 07:00 pm
Just found Black Label Society. It is almost a combination of blues and metal. (my two favorite genres)

I can't believe I didn't find them sooner.
0 Replies