Beating Up Barbie

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 08:36 pm
... and clothes that fit. It's amazing what dressing to your actual figure can accomplish. When you can find clothes made for your figure, that is.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 10:34 pm
dlowan wrote:
ehBeth wrote:
mmm
yeah
but are there really that many women without nipples?

Shocked

Damn! Now you know my secret...I haven't seen the damn things since that party in 2003, round 3.00 am, and I want the person who borrowed them to BRING THEM BACK!

Someone nicked your nips?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 12:41 am
I remember these weird candies called Nik'l Nips. I never knew what it meant...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 01:35 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
The article says:

Quote:
But of course Barbie is not real, and was never intended to represent a healthy body or physical ideal

uhh.. ok, so if that statement were true, why are there not variations of the doll?
Oh yeah.. wait.. thats right.. Mattel introduced colored dolls long ago.
Thats enough variation right?
I mean.. besides color, there are no diffrences....... Rolling Eyes

So, if barbie isnt supposed to be a reflection of ANY human.. why, Mattel, did you feel the need to create colored dolls? H U H ?

Mattel is the anti-christ.

The muslim world has come up with their version, a doll names Fulla.
Actually, I liked the idea from the article I read.

It's a doll that reflects the ideals of the muslim world. Modesty, motherhood, etc.
I mean, that's better than aspiring to be a useless bubble brain with an impossible figure.

Their doll is of normal proportions, has more open features, dresses modestly, and there is NO Ken boyfriend.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/05/15/images/xlarge/FLO_1_tf15fula3_214131_0515.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/30/45683812_1fefe485b5.jpg

yeah.. lets all go buy a barbie.
Hang her, pour alcohol on her, light her hair on fire, stick pins in her buns then microwave her to a crisp

Sounds like little girls have the right idea. ;-)
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 02:59 pm
I understand from my daughter-in-law that she and her friends all played action games with Barbie--sort of Nancy Drew with props. They regretted that Barbie couldn't kick properly.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 06:06 pm
My sister got one for her birthday once. We all stared at it and wondered what to do with it. It ended up missing its head, which met its end attached to some bizarre q-tip creations we had made on a rainy day.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 07:59 am
I used to hold mine underwater in the bathroom sink to see how long she could hold her breath (when the bubbles stopped).

I had the one who's knees bent, they can bend backwards also.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 08:31 am
I got a matell hotwheels red ferarri and a barbie doll for my 40th birthday so it would be easier on the wife when I had a midlife crisis.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 09:14 am
shewolfnm wrote:

Oh yeah.. wait.. thats right.. Mattel introduced colored dolls long ago.
Thats enough variation right?
I mean.. besides color, there are no diffrences....... Rolling Eyes

Oh but there are differences now. Barbie is becoming diverse.

Check these dolls out. Very popular and quite beautiful. Some are expensive but some are dolls made for little girls.

These are a few of my favorite black dolls.

AA Doll

AA Doll2

Some of my favorite asian dolls.

Asian Doll

Asian Doll2

Some of my other "non-white" favorites.

Others

Others2

I think they all have very different features. But then again, I could be biased since I collect Barbies. Embarrassed

Now, they don't have different body shapes, but their faces are different.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Beating Up Barbie
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:36:19