Don't have a cow, man!

Reyn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 07:30 pm
It just goes to show you that there's no accounting for taste. :wink:

Man Pleads No Contest to Cattle Relations

Dec 23, 5:49 PM (ET)

NEILLSVILLE, Wis. (AP) - A 64-year-old man has pleaded no contest to charges in Clark County Circuit Court after telling police he regularly had been using calves for sexual gratification.

Harold G. Hart was placed on two years probation Thursday and ordered to have psychological counseling and an alcohol and drug abuse assessment after pleading to charges of sexual gratification with an animal and disorderly conduct.

According to the criminal complaint, the family living on the farm Hart visited, installed a motion sensor because they had seen suspicious footprints and vehicle tracks.

When the sensor sounded, Hart was caught leaving the barn. He later told police the farm was a routine stop, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.

Hart told police he had gone to the farm at least 50 times in the last year, sometimes two to four times in a week.

source

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/diseases/vetsurveillance/images/cattle.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 677 • Replies: 10
No top replies

StSimon

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 08:01 pm
Don't fret, he'll fess it all at confession, just before mass.
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 08:49 pm
My only question: exactly what drug was this guy abusing? I know a few people from Wisconsin, and I don't believe some of them would need any foreign substances to expedite this type of behavior. Maybe those "cheesehead" things have some other sort of significance????
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 09:58 pm
Well, Lenny Bruce said that a man alone on an island will do it to mud. That sounds dangerous to me, particularly if mud turtles lurk about, but to each his own.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:05 pm
...pleading to charges of sexual gratification with an animal and disorderly conduct.

Okay, so he admits to being a cowpoke(r) but if no one is there to see disorderly conduct was there really any disorderly conduct? Did the cow say, "hey, not only dig he do me he was down right disorderly about it"?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:10 pm
These poor little calves.
If these cheeseheads have no other means to get relief, what's
wrong with that?

http://strangefamiliar.com/nature/hole-wood.jpg
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:24 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
These poor little calves.
If these cheeseheads have no other means to get relief, what's
wrong with that?

http://strangefamiliar.com/nature/hole-wood.jpg

Clearly you're not a owner operator.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:38 pm
As an innocent woman I'll say: No pain, no gain!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:57 pm
Poor guy is probably just confused.

He took his buddies stories about getting drunk and banging cows a little too literaly.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 07:47 am
uhh..... cant a cow kick backwards?
or was he just... so..

err...

uhh...

tiny

they didnt feel him back there?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 08:53 am
They should have got 'im for statutory rape....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Don't have a cow, man!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 06:16:08