Woman Swallows Cell Phone After Argument

Reyn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 07:25 pm
Don't try this trick at home kids! Shocked

Woman Swallows Cell Phone After Argument

Dec 23, 6:04 PM (ET)

BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. (AP) - It was a conversation stopper. A lovers' dispute over a cell phone took a serious turn early Friday morning when the woman ended the spat by swallowing the phone whole.

Police said they received a call at 4:52 a.m. from a man who said his girlfriend was having trouble breathing. When they arrived at the house they found the 24-year-old woman had a cell phone lodged in her throat.

"He wanted the phone and she wouldn't give it to him, so she attempted to swallow it," Detective Sgt. Steve Decker of the Blue Springs Police Department. "She just put the entire phone in her mouth so he couldn't get it."

Police said an ambulance transported the woman to St. Mary's Medical Center in Blue Springs. A hospital spokeswoman said she couldn't give details about the woman's health since police have not released her identity.

Decker said police had closed investigations on the swallowing, the first such incident of its kind here.

"This is the first I've heard of this happening," said Decker. "I don't know what kind of phone it was. I don't know if it was on ring or vibrate, either."

source

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ReynN/buddy_phone_mouth.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 519 • Replies: 13
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 12:41 am
Well, I'm a man, and I also swallowed by cellphone. The good news is I still had my feet attached to my legs. Wink HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 09:24 am
.......When they arrived at the house they found the 24-year-old woman had a cell phone lodged in her throat.......
My question is this:
Was the cell phone paying rent for its lodgings? We need to know this.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 09:45 am
roaming charges?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 01:22 pm
dyslexia wrote:
roaming charges?

I'm not sure, but I bet it had a curfew.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 01:35 pm
Talk about eating one's words.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 02:15 pm
Talk about human robatics...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 03:59 pm
I understand that the next advance in cell phone technology will have the whole unit surgically implanted behind the ear.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 04:36 pm
Yeah, and for your convenience and safety, it will come complete with GPS technology.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 07:22 pm
"""She just put the entire phone in her mouth so he couldn't get it." ""

i wonder if they were fighting about oral sex...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 07:38 pm
Reyn wrote:
.......When they arrived at the house they found the 24-year-old woman had a cell phone lodged in her throat.......
My question is this:

WOW. I nominate this as the worst joke on A2K for 2005. You barely made the cutoff for the year's end!

No offense. I mean, you should be proud. It takes work for a joke to be this terrible.

I was just going to make an oral sex joke, but not surprisingly, Shewolfnm beat me to it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 07:41 pm
Shocked

i beat slappy

( no, i didnt use both hands either.. )
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 08:17 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Reyn wrote:
My question is this:

WOW. I nominate this as the worst joke on A2K for 2005. You barely made the cutoff for the year's end!

No offense. I mean, you should be proud. It takes work for a joke to be this terrible.

<sniff> I'm so proud! It's the first time I've ever won anything!
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 08:55 am
Turns out she had "help" in swallowing the cell phone. The police won't say whether it was her boyfriend or not , but...........................??
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman Swallows Cell Phone After Argument
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:25:25