Most Last Minute Shoppers Male

Reyn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 06:57 pm
Like the article says. Those in stores today, I sympathize.....not! Laughing

Most Last Minute Shoppers Male

Dec, 23 2005 - 3:20 PM

If you're a man between the ages of 30 and 49, chances are you'll find yourself battling other drivers for a parking spot and standing in long lineups at the mall today.

December 23rd is the busiest Christmas shopping day of the year, and in keeping with tradition, most of the last-minutes shoppers are male.
"Ah...i think it's just in our nature."

That's Visa Canada Senior Vice-President Rick Pyves attempting to explain why the majority of the 44-percent of British Columbians who haven't finished - or even started - their Christmas shopping, are men.

But fear not ladies - many a panicked guy will head straight for the jewelry store.

Other popular items include gift cards and booze.

Pyves says with 1.2-British Columbians expected to spend 242-million dollars today, it's going to be a zoo out there:

"We expect between two and four this afternoon will be the busiest time of the year."

While men might be the procrastinators, they can take heart in the fact they're not as guilty of "re-gifting" as women.

Almost a quarter of women (23-percent) will pass along a present they received to someone else.

source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 296 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 08:50 pm
I am not surprised.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 09:33 pm
http://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/Dr-Fun/collections/xmas-bonus-2002/images/xmas-bonus-2002-39.gif
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Most Last Minute Shoppers Male
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:27:07