Littlek @ 40...

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:02 am
Aw, 9 years isn't so many! Wait, it's not so many from my end. I have a housemate (HM!) who is 10 years younger than me, but she seems to think she's closer to my age than to our other housemate's (HM2) age. HM2 is only 3 years younger than HM1.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 05:16 am
Well then, we all stand corrected!

Happy 37th, k!

Very Happy
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 06:49 am
never had the crisis birthday yet, and i just turned 43, maybe that's a guy thing, or maybe it's just my own personal petter pan thing, i don't know

funny story, a buddy and i are talking a few years back, and he mentions how he thinks he plays hockey with a guy that works with me, but in the local area there are two guys with the same name, so he says describe him, i'm like i don't know, he's tall, wears glasses sometimes, he's married with a couple of kids, he's a grown up, we sit in silence for a few seconds and my buddy says, you know, technically speaking we're both adults too, and then we kill ourselves laughing, because neither of us can really believe that's true

we were both 37 at the time
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Littlek @ 40...
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 03:30:44