Reyn is a Swell Guy

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 05:31 pm
Rayn is paying me to start this thread.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:12 pm
Not, it would seem, enough, however, to spell his name correctly unwaveringly....
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:19 pm
How's this, bunny:

For our Reyn:

http://www.countyjudges.com/images/florida.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:20 pm
Rayne, Rain. Ruin, Rolph, he won't care so long as his wife calls him in time for dinner.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:20 pm
I bet his surname is Coates.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:24 pm
Florida/Reyn?

I don't getty, Letty.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:39 pm
You're a funny bunny, Deb.

That's a collage from Florida to Rin Razz

You do realize he does wonderful montages, no?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:03 pm
Oh!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:47 pm
Re: Reyn is a Swell Guy
edgarblythe wrote:
I think Reyn has been a gentleman from the get go. When we gig him, he responds with politeness and friendly banter. All in all, he's making me jealous because he is retiring and I'm not.

Edgar, was right. I am paying him to say these nice things about me. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it, eh? Laughing
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:48 pm
Lash wrote:
He's churlish.

Well, another word for my "word of the day" thread. Where's the bloody dictionary?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:49 pm
squinney wrote:
Reyn, Reyn he's our man.

Let's give him a great big hand!

Now this, I like! Maybe I should use it as a sig line?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:53 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Nobody likes rain, I mean NOBODY!

To tell you the truth, dys, I'm not so keen on rain either. Of course, hot sun isn't my cup of tea as well.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:54 pm
roger wrote:
Another WHOLE day? Suffer, suffer, suffer.

Only one more after today. I'll get through it......somehow.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:55 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I once arranged to meet up with him in Barcelona, but he had an argument with Customs and they made him stay on the 747 for most of the day.

Just goes to show that......

.........the Reyn in Spain stays mainly on the plane.

That was quite funny! Why don't you ever make jokes based on me? I feel so left out! Sad
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:56 pm
hehe.

Nice sig.

We need a 24 hour countdown here. Who's got the countdown machine?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:58 pm
msolga wrote:
I'm adding my endorsement of Reyn as a thoroughly decent human being. There aren't that many of them, ya know! Very Happy

You say the nicest things, along with 'trep'! I can't give him a kiss though!

I've got permission from Vivienne to give you a big hug and kiss!

http://www.naute.com/funimages/babykiss.jpg
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:59 pm
dlowan wrote:
Not, it would seem, enough, however, to spell his name correctly unwaveringly....

I like it when you're direct! It makes me tingle. Laughing
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:01 pm
Letty wrote:
How's this, bunny:

For our Reyn:

http://www.countyjudges.com/images/florida.jpg

Not sure about Florida, Letty. My uncle's tried to invite me down to the Orlando area, but keep turning him down.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reyn wrote:
Lash wrote:
He's churlish.

Well, another word for my "word of the day" thread. Where's the bloody dictionary?

You rang?

• churlish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
churlish
\churl"ish\, a.
1. like a churl; rude; cross-grained; ungracious; surly; illiberal; niggardly. "churlish benefits." burleigh. half mankind maintain a churlish strife.
2. wanting pliancy; unmanageable; unyielding; not easily wrought; as, a churlish soil; the churlish and intractable nature of some minerals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yasin's unique words

• churlish

1. Of, like, or befitting a churl; boorish or vulgar. 2. Having a bad disposition; surly: "as valiant as the lion, churlish as the bear" (Shakespeare). 3. Difficult to work with, such as soil; intractable.--churl'ish-ly adv. --churl'ish-ness
churlishness[N] (Irascibility): irascibility, irascibleness, temper, crossness, petulance, irritability, tartness, acerbity, pugnacity, contentiousness, excitability, bad temper, sullenness, churlishness, grouchiness, grumpiness, crabbiness--1. rude and boorish: "Samantha found Jason extremely attractive until she saw his churlish personality in action." 2. having a bad disposition; surly; 'as valiant as the lion, churlish as the bear' (Shakespeare) adverb form: churlishly noun form: churlishness

Origin: Approximately 1382; from Old English, 'cierlisc,' 'ceorlisc' ('ceorl': man, husband, churl + '-isc': -ish).
WordNet 2.0

• churlish

Adjective
1. rude and boorish
(similar) ungracious
2. having a bad disposition; surly; "churlish as a bear"- Shakespeare
(similar) ill-natured
0 Replies

Reyn

edgarblythe wrote:
Rayne, Rain. Ruin, Rolph, he won't care so long as his wife calls him in time for dinner.

hehe, My wife calls me Reynold. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 08:14:16