Investments... in general.

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 12:49 pm
I am interested in learning more about investing and using my money wisely. Stocks, bonds, IRAs, real estate... anything really.

Does anybody have any suggestions for any good books, magazines, or other resources that you have used to help yourself out with this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 965 • Replies: 3
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 03:28 pm
You'll find info, and links to more info, applenty at The Motley Fool - one may if one wishes subscribe there for additional for-fee features.

Personally, 3 publications I find indispensible are The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, and The Financial Times ... each has a robust web presence, and all 3 require for-fee subscription for access to advanced features and to archives.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2006 05:07 pm
Most Sunday newspapers have a Business section with useful information.
0 Replies

werthn

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 06:20 pm
try this website: http://www.investopedia.com

I have been reading it on a regular basis. It has all of the investing basics from stocks to real estates to retirement plans. There's also a stock market simulation that you can participate in. I highly recommend this site.

Good luck!
0 Replies