Take my wife.....please

Reyn

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 01:31 pm
Let's just call it even, okay?

Dec 8, 9:42 AM (ET)

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - A Turkish villager who ran away with his friend's wife has offered his own wife in exchange, newspapers said on Thursday.

Farm laborer Cengiz Esme said Gulhan, his wife of 18 years, disappeared a month ago after leaving their village to go shopping in the southern Turkish town of Tarsus.

The 36-year-old said his village friend Mehmet Yaksi had telephoned him the next day and said: "I've run off with your wife .... You take my wife," the Radikal daily reported.

Esme pleaded for Gulhan to return and said he was ready to forgive her and make a fresh start elsewhere. The reports said Yaksi's wife, a mother of three, declined to comment on the situation.

Source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 489 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 01:34 pm
Nice.

That's what I don't like about America. You can't just get a father's blessing for marriage by going to his house, and trading 35 gallons of incesticide for his daughter.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 01:42 pm
Maybe it's not a bad deal. I wonder what the new wife looks like? Just how even is it really?????
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 01:42 pm
Ah, always thinking ahead! :wink:
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 03:26 pm
No, take my wife, PLEASE!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Take my wife.....please
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 05:22:03