Clip-On Hair

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:15 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Leave a "pin the tail on the donkey" game in her cube.

Laughing lmao.... if you do this, take pictures of her face, I want to see her reaction
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:16 pm
Haha, thats awesome drew.....I like your idea to roger, you should do it!! And take pictures!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:47 pm
Bella--

You are a woman of great complexity.

Sleeping with strangers is a socially defensible practice.

Wearing a switch is not.

You also retreat from reconsidered dicta with grace and dispatch.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:01 pm
I'm thinking of growing my eyebrows out and combing them back.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:03 pm
George wrote:

OHH NOOO!!!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:06 pm
A friend of mine's sister purchased a fake ponytail for herself. The fake hair was worn once, so my friend grabbed it because it matched one of her cats. If I can find the photo of Cora the cat wearing a hair piece, I'll post it.

CL, oh my. <<<hugs>>>

My Mom wore a wig when she was going through chemo. One thing she and I both noticed is that real, full wigs have to have bangs so that the cap part is not noticeable from the front. Mom also used to wear an A2K hat I got for her, plus bandannas sometimes. She lost her eyebrows (hers have grown back), and I'm losing mine, too, but it's not due to chemo. I'm losing my eyebrows (from the outside, in) because my thyroid has been failing for decades. The right one is a little less cooperative than the left, and sometimes looks Vulcan or demonic. :-D
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:06 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Bella--

You are a woman of great complexity.

My husband uses a different term for that. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:07 pm
jespah wrote:
I'm losing my eyebrows (from the outside, in) because my thyroid has been failing for decades. The right one is a little less cooperative than the left, and sometimes looks Vulcan or demonic. :-D

Just don't draw them in! No eyebrows is better than the pencil lines. :wink: And we love you no matter what!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:08 pm
George wrote:

This I approve of.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:09 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
George wrote:

This I approve of.

Thank you.
Combing the back hair up and forward didn't work out.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:25 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
jespah wrote:
I'm losing my eyebrows (from the outside, in) because my thyroid has been failing for decades. The right one is a little less cooperative than the left, and sometimes looks Vulcan or demonic. :-D

Just don't draw them in! No eyebrows is better than the pencil lines. :wink: And we love you no matter what!!!

Oh Bella, don't say that.

I've lost quite a bit of my brows too. They used to be nice and full and arched.

Now, they make my whole face disappear if I don't do something.

Really, it's like it takes away half my personality, and makes it look like I started off caring about my appearance, but then went all half-assed.

Yes, you do have to be careful and not just draw them on like a cartoon, but it can be done.

Jespah, don't you just hate having them fall out?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:33 pm
ooh
we definitely need eyebrows
eyes without those framing devices make faces look a bit peculiar

gotta at least lightly trace in eyebrows when they get sparse
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:34 pm
I have been growing my ear hair for three months, in preparation for winter.
It is now wrapped tightly around my neck and I am quite snug, whatever the weather.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:35 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
jespah wrote:

Aww, thanks. Embarrassed

Dang, can't find the kitty photo. Maybe RP will have better luck.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:36 pm
M'Lord,
Be careful not to get it tangled in the nose hair.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:38 pm
My eyebrows are receding as my brain pan collapses from advancing age.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:39 pm
George wrote:
M'Lord,
Be careful not to get it tangled in the nose hair.

Thank you George......I have been considering the nose hair, and its potential.

One idea was to grow it long enough, so that I can tie it around the Havana, to hold it in place and prevent the lips getting tired.

This means that I could keep both hands in my pockets when cold.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 04:59 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
jespah wrote:

Oh Bella, don't say that.

I've lost quite a bit of my brows too. They used to be nice and full and arched.

Now, they make my whole face disappear if I don't do something.

Really, it's like it takes away half my personality, and makes it look like I started off caring about my appearance, but then went all half-assed.

Yes, you do have to be careful and not just draw them on like a cartoon, but it can be done.

Jespah, don't you just hate having them fall out?

Yeah, Bella, don't say that!

My eyebrows are blonde and very thin...always have been. I've learned how to use a light brown eyebrow pencil so well that nobody's aware I do it. EhBeth and Chai are right...a face without eyebrows just looks wrong.
0 Replies

sunlover

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 05:16 pm
Can't imagine why anyone would wear a fake pony tail with a full head of hair. Bella, why don't you just ask her, as in "Your hair looks thick and healthy, so why do you wear a fake pony tail?

If she's losing it, that sure can be annoying. I spent so much time in the sun all those years, the last ten riding horses, 4 years here in Texas, and I also always colored my hair. A year ago it began to appear very very thin and, horror, I appeared bald right there in the back. Took a complete year to get my natural (graying) color long enough to cut of that dyed brown stuff. Now it's shortish and gray streaked. Love it, love it, it's so thick and healthy.

This thread is making me laugh, thanks. Please don't ask me why I've named myself Sunlover. For some reason A2K won't allow me to change it. ?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 05:45 pm
I think you can request a change, just you can't do it yourself.

I've seen those hair extension places at the mall, with a couple of young ravishing types displaying them. They're trying to market them exactly as the wigs were marketed in the 70's. (My mother-in-law told me all about them as we looked through old photo albums -- I had no idea. Something like hats, sure, they're fake, but they're cute and mean you don't have to fuss with your hair that day. Shocked )

Maybe this person is in the process of growing out her hair, but until it gets there, she's using the clip on thingies.

Or maybe she doesn't even plan to grow it longer 'cause it's harder to take care of -- this way she only has long hair 8 hours a day (or whatever).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Clip-On Hair
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 11:38:39