What did you pay for your Christmas tree?

username

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 12:44 am
thanks, timber, looked at the tuts, now I've gotta get the camera going. and I appreciate the heads-up; having had a particularly persistent browser hijacker (which for some reason wouldn't let me access abuzz for the last two months of its existence, god knows why), i'm more than a little paranoid.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 01:10 am
timberlandko wrote:

Tutorial - How to post an image

Oh, and eoe, dear - I believe you mean ImageShack-dot-US, not dot- com, which brings the unwary web surfer to a spamspewing, yuckware-strewn internet reef, set there just for such purpose.

You are so right! Thanks for the heads up.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 01:34 am
Yer weccum, both of you. Just wanna do what I can to help folks get all they can from the A2K bells-and-whistles, and to help 'em Stay Safe out there on the web. Both are endeavors into which I gladly put some energy :wink:
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 08:50 am
Yeah! Pictures! That would be cool!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 03:57 pm
By the Christmas Tree Growers Figures the "average" tree in 2004 cost $42.60.
0 Replies

username

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 04:42 pm
What does the All Christmas Channel play in June? (oops, never mind, this was supposed to go to the What Are You Listening to Now topic)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 06:10 pm
I got the best tree ever!

I am so excited!

Totally disproportionately giddy!!

We went to the place we planned to go to but just today. We didn't want to get the tree before we went to Chicago (to languish fire-hazardly for 6 days), and then things have been crazy since we got back.

Well, I don't know when this started, but the place we went to had EVERY cut tree on sale for $20!! So I got the most stupendously gorgeous, lush, fluffy, fresh, tall, amazing noble fir that was originally priced at about $70 for $20!!! I had some of the bottom cut off to take the boughs and 'cause it was really a bit too tall, but what's left is omigosh so pretty!

It's not pokey at all, either, the trees I usually get (Frasier Fir?) poke the heck out of my hands.

We've been decorating it, I put on the lights and then let sozlet go hog-wild with the ornaments while I did other decorative stuff (my living room is a vision!! a bit gaudy, but a vision!!!), she did a great job! So it's a bit bunched and a bit low, it's still lovely.

I think I have the holiday spirit or something, whatever that holiday may be (off to ehBeth's solstice thread right after this to expand a bit), I'm just very... exclamation pointy!!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:03 am
Soz--

Now that you have greenery in your house, the sun is sure to start north again.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:03 am
I'm happy to hold onto it when it smells soooo good <inhales deeply>...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:01 pm
We need photos, soz!

(I sure hope you get a digital camera soon.)

Your tree sounds just perfect.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 10:03:11