What is all this racket.... make it stop

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 09:32 am
Christmas Music

Make it stop PLEASE

It is going to drive me crazy.... Twisted Evil crazy I tell you... crazy Twisted Evil

Anyone else stuck next to the radio at work or have it playing throughout the entire building?

At least mine is the radio so I don't have to listen to the same cd palying over and over again like my old job!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,759 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 10:12 am
i use the Radio Tuner on the windows media player, and a set of headphones:
http://windowsmedia.com/radiotuner/MyRadio.asp

they have (literally) tons of free NON-xmas music to choose from Smile
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 10:13 am
I wish I could so that... but I have to leave the radio on magic 106.7.... with the continuous christmas music... with very little commercial breaks

:-(
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 10:38 am
Xmas music....SUCKS. Dumb. I'd rather pour boiling acid in my eye than have to listen to it all day.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 10:51 am
I can't take it anymore... they played the chipmunks, santa baby... and all the christmas songs you can think of

I think santa claus is coming to town is on now, but all I hear is jingle jingle jingle
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 11:20 am
At least you don't work in retail. You get to hear the same tape over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....plus deal with shitty customers who destroy the store and shuffle by all happy and carefree as you fold the sweaters they've knocked off the shelf for the 45th time that day while you manuver around the lady with the baby stroller and the 3 year old who is weaving in and out behind the clothes racks and not being watched by the lady with 14 bags in her arms talking on the cell phone and tossing things around complaining that "nothing is left".
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:53 pm
Yea I couldn't do that one.... I work right next to the mall and deal with traffic... can't even picture what it looks like inside

And I used to work at Honey Baked Ham.... if you have ever been there then you know what it is like during the holiday season

Lines out the door from before the store is open until last a night.. working 14 hour days for a week or so straight during school vacation... I hated it and I made minumum wage

But I def. couldn't work in retail... I have much respect for anyone who does so.... way too hectic for me
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:57 pm
I couldn't deal with all the oblivious people working in a retail store like that...I can't stand being in a busy store sometimes. People are f'n retarded. Stand right in the middle of a walkway chatting away, not giving a sh!t that other people need to walk by. It's tough...not punching these people with a straight shot to the ovaries.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:57 pm
I worked in a record store during the Xmas season. Seemed everyone at the time, except the Sex Pistols, had an Xmas lp on the market. I must've heard 'em all...

Now I reach for my non-existent revolver when I hear that stuff, which I did as early as weeks ago at a Walgreen's.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 01:07 pm
I was going to mention that. One reason Xmas music sucks hairy sheep ass so much, it's all the same. Just the same songs, over and over, rehashed by different "artists."
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 01:51 pm
Right on, but I guess everyone wants to hear their favorite "artist" tremble the words to "Silent Night"...
0 Replies

chr42690

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 05:11 pm
Christmas music is awesome! It celebrates the birth of the greatest person ever on earth. It is exciting, enthusiastic, and complex. I love it! Quit your bah-humbugs.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 06:20 pm
Last time I checked, Xmas music does not celebrate the birth of Bill Belichick.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 06:28 pm
Try picking up Holiday Inn Used Holiday Season Condoms. X-mas music becomes a pleasant distraction Cool
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 10:44 am
AHHHHH how many different verisions of Silent night can there be?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 10:47 am
49,872,492,374,972,394 and the number is growing...
0 Replies

Delicate Sound Of Thunder

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 05:18 pm
Christmas music isn't all that bad, it's that rap crap that you need to be worried about...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:51 pm
Ok, I can't take it, I am going to throw the radio out the window, they are playing the same songs everyday and they keep repeating throughout the day!

HELP
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:04 pm
go home early, then deal with it on monday?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:05 pm
I wish, I only have an hour left to go though, I am dreaming of a white christmas is on again.... and they keep playing santa baby....

I only have to listen to this for 23 more days
0 Replies