ANYBODY GOT A CHURCH KEY ?

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:18 am
Don't mind me. Just sittin in the corner, whittlin, with my Old Timers knife. I got a corncob pipe in my pocket, but I just keep it for sentiment. Don't smoke it anymore.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:32 am
I smoke way too many cigarettes, that's for sure--but nothing gets me to chain smokin' like a visit to the doctor or the dentist. Why, if i have to wait too long, i fill up the ashtray in the waiting room . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:35 am
ashtray? whats...an....ashtray?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:36 am
it's like a spittoon. one of them urban inventions.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:40 am
I gotta hood ornament from my dad's 1967 Oldsmobile 98 . Back then they made hood ornaments that were designed to skewer. Tht car had a very beautiful sculpted metal dashboard with chrome trim and wood inlay. Ifn you ever splatted yourself in an accident, theyd just peel you off the dash and thencars good as new.

Know what I can do with this can of ethylated lead gasoline? and this bottle of Phisohex ?

I gotta Vegamatic from Ron Popeil and we can chop up a salad or some kindling, whatever.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 12:04 pm
Setanta wrote:
Why, if i have to wait too long, i fill up the ashtray in the waiting room . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 12:43 pm
Ya'll gonna go downtown to watch the parade?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 12:49 pm
And my high-beams are sticking. Can one of ya'll get on the floor-board and check out the switch?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 05:17 pm
my 8 track is spoolin out under the dash board.

We hadda take my little cousin marky to the hospital after he got hurt in a lawn dart battle
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 05:42 pm
I was going to play some croquet with the kids, but some idiot left these wires all over the place and I tripped on one.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 05:46 pm
Farmerman wrote, "We hadda take my little cousin marky to the hospital after he got hurt in a lawn dart battle"

I'm sorry to herd that, I hope the little dude git's better reel soon.

WASHINGTON, D.C. - After a recent serious injury caused by a lawn dart, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reissued its warning that lawn darts are banned and should be destroyed. Effective on December 19, 1988, CPSC banned the sale of all lawn darts in the United States. Pointed lawn darts, intended for use in an outdoor game, have been responsible for the deaths of three children.

"CPSC banned lawn darts in 1988, but some of these dangerous products may still be in garages, basements, or second-hand stores," said CPSC Chairman Ann Brown. "Parents should destroy these banned lawn darts immediately."

You shudda take care.

DD, what time is the parade all at?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:06 pm
Well, I don't rightly know. The President's motorcade could come by any time.

Damn proud of that man for facin' down those commies!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:19 pm
You know, my cousin Floyd, from over the mountain . . . he got one a them rabbit-ear thingies you can get for yer tee-vee, and now he can pick up that new network . . . uhm . . . ABC, that's it . . . imagine that, three channels . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:26 pm
My cousin has rabbit ears, too. He's got coat hangers and other forms of wire attached to it all over the room, practically.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 07:55 pm
Just finished rinsing off the white walls on my two tone, blue over white, two door Ford. Now my baby and me are buzzing the four-land with the latest and greatest coming off that cherrystone radio and the HydroCruise transmission leaves my right arm free to snugglebunny up my honey.

"Oh, man, they're playing Sha'boom".

A right turn exit takes us in the back way to town past the duckpin bowling ally and the Esso gas station. (Get A Free Glass With a Fill-up) 31 9/10 a gallon. The mob is at the new place for shakes checking it out and we are meeting up there.

Baby looks good in her Toni waves and I've got enough Brylcreem in my DA to grease the New Haven and Hartford Railyards. Twice. We bang into the parking lot of the 'McDonalds' which is a crazy name for a hamburger joint and slide up besides a mint green Chevy. It's got it's windows rolled down and WDRC is blasting "Diana".
Baby rolls the dial over and soon we are sending the sounds of Sedaka and his heartbreak out over the asphalt too.

There is a very cool looking chick in the Chevy's driver's seat, got that poofy flipped out hair thing happening and her girlfriend's not bad neither, natch, pink lipstick sends me, man.

Hey, gotta split. There's a rumor of a rumble happening down behind the A&P and I promised my boys I'd be there or be square.

Joe(later gator)Nation
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 07:29 am
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 03:31:06