What was your mostpathetic Saturday night?

Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 12:22 pm
Saturday night is the most important night of week. Everyone plans for having a spectacular evening. But every now and again - you fail. Saturday is not the fabulous evening you crave for each week. You are embarrassed and make something up when you return to work or school on Monday. But here you are safe. What was your most pathetic Saturday night?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 740 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:59 pm
I slept with only 3 women at once?

Wait...you're asking what stories I make up, right?

I can't remember a "pathetic" saturday night. Maybe last Saturday, I got completely hammered. Had two girls come back to my place with me and my friend, and I got nowhere. Don't think I tried, but it's hard having your A game when you're verging blackout drunk.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:38 pm
Um, most of them, I guess. I don't do a whole lot these days for reasons of not feeling well, saving money and not having anyone to do anything with (damn their jobs!).
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:41 pm
I slept all day on sat. all the way into Sat. night and they when I woke at 2 in the morning I watched girly movies and cried.... but then again that was because of the night before...

Oh and I remember this one Sat. night me and the girls planned to go to the club but it had started to rain, so we sat there and debated for hours and decided to call it a night and just go home...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:15 pm
I remember once in college - especially in college Saturday night is so important. My roommate and I planned a fun filled night of drinking and clubbing and hitting on hot men and getting them to buy us drinks and then handing out fake phone numbers - stuff like that.

Well we started a little early - having a few drinks. It was a little early to go out so we put on the tube and both fell asleep! I woke up at 1am - and yelled at roomie to get up. We then realized that it was too late to go out as the clubs close at 2. I was so depressed to think I wasted a Saturday night - the prime part of it sleeping.
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 09:34 am
At least people plan to do things on a saturday night, i think its horrible whens theres no plans even, you just long for it to get to 11 so its acceptable to go to bed.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 10:05 am
Bella and angelina, I sympathise.

ALl my pals are attatched so they have no need to go out anymore so Im kinda stuck.
Sometimes I try to stay up late on a saturday night so I feel like Im making the most of it.

I hate wasting a weekend.If you do nothing and did nothing during the week before except work it seem like a toatl and utter waste of time.

Ive got to the point were I saty in with junk food and a god film and i tell myself its a great saturday night.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:45 pm
My worst Saturday night happened to be Halloween and the night of my sixteenth birthday party. I had made up and sent out invitations weeks in advance and had, like, 30 people who said they were coming over. On Friday at school I double checked with all the friends I could and all were like "Oh yeah we' ll be there! Wouldn't miss it!' Great! it was gonna be huge and rockin'. Saturday night hits it's Halloween I'm all dressed up, my mom and I have tons of food, snacks and drinks laid out and I wait.

I wait some more...and wait...What's up? No one. Not a single person showed except my at the time boy friend (who I was desperately trying to figure out how to break up with without him committing a murder suicide on me) and my best friend who showed up super late because she had to work that night.

Sweet 16 my a**.

The worst part I think is Monday at school when I walked around and none of my friends said a word to me about it. It was as if the party had never existed. I was so floored and upset that I didn't even bother asking 'WTF'. I kept hoping that someone would at least say "Oh sorry I missed your party, but yada...yada" but no nothing.

sniff...still confounds me to this day. Sad
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:43 pm
aww thats awful, i think you win.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:44 pm
The one where I was sitting in the back of a cop car and innocent.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:48 pm
Sitting in a cop car is no fun. I wasn't innocent though, I was really bright and used a fake ID at a bar...a bar where a cop was checking ID's.

Aldistar, someone else here posted a thread a while back, the same thing happened to them, and it was an adult. She put together a party, got RSVP's so she could make the right amount of food, and only a few showed. People can just be ignorant.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:53 pm
It was many years ago...

I went out with a lovely girl, drank a few, got back to bring her home, stopped by her house, start kissing and then...I just felt asleep.
Wake up next morning alone in the car...
Since then I never fall asleep in the company of ladies..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:25 pm
What a lousy kisser she must have been!
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:31 pm
Snowbound in a gas station parking lot in Memphramagog, Quebec.
"Don't worry, this won't amount to anything. I'll be in Boston by 5."
Yeah, right.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What was your mostpathetic Saturday night?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 01:29:17