Man Hit in Head by Train for Second Time

username

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:32 pm
The American League has the designated hitter. Does this make Reyn the designated hittee?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:37 pm
username wrote:
Your first two trial runs have not been exactly what one would call complete successes. Can you share with us what you've learned so far? And how do you intend to modify your technique for the third attempt? Are you planning on writing a textbook?

No, I'm definitely not a book writer. So, that won't happen. Besides, then I'd have to write on the bottom of every page, "Kids, don't try this at home!"

Now , I think it's unfair that you categorize my first 2 attempts as not complete successes. After all, I survived, and more importantly, my hair is in place, saving face if I were to go to the office with "bad hair"!

The only thing I might consider changing is to stand a wee bit farther from the edge of the platform next time. This has to be very precise positioning you know!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:38 pm
littlek wrote:
Reyn, what kind of training did you get into before you let the train hit your head? And, is this some sort of performance art?

Ah, "K" didn't read my interview answers above, guys!

Performance art? Heavens no! This is serious business! A bad hair day at the office could mean loss of face. Shocked
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:40 pm
username wrote:
The American League has the designated hitter. Does this make Reyn the designated hittee?

Heavens no! I'm very much a person who tries to stay out of the limelight. Besides, there are others practicing this art of "train combing". They just haven't made the news yet.
0 Replies

username

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:41 pm
Of course stand just a WEE bit too close and
"loss of face" takes on a whole new meaning.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:43 pm
username wrote:
Of course stand just a WEE bit too close and
"loss of face" takes on a whole new meaning.

Yes, very true! The wife wants me to give it up....but I don't know if I can.

She says, "Idiot! Just get yourself a bloody hair dryer!"

That seems so....so ordinary. Know what I mean?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 08:37 am
The obvious answer is he was putting pennies on the track to flatten them, had lined up about 12, and was trying to go for a baker's dozen, when WHAM!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 09:16:41