Grants! Please advise

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 03:50 am
Hello all;

I have applied to the "10th International Leadership Conference" which is taking place in Prague next January. However, I am looking for sponsors to fund my trip and the accomodation wich is apparently expensive (up to $1500)

Do you know of any funders which I can reach online? Any sponsors interested in leadership issues and are ready to fund university students to such conferences?? How can I reach them??

Please let me know as I am in deep need for funds and I have been accepted to this conference, which is very competetive.

Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 800 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 04:16 am
john, look up community of science (www.cos.com), where you can create your own profile and search for grants from thousands of posted opportunities. you can find cheap accomodation in prague in one of the hostels in the center - most student dormitories (like the one on Opletalova Street) - have a hostel part where you can stay for cheap, usually between 30 and 50 euros.
good luck with the search!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 07:24 am
Saving topic for later exploration...
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 12:06 pm
what do you mean sturgis?
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 05:25 pm
sturgis any answers?
anyone???
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 09:29 am
Did you finish exploration Sturgis?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 11:08 am
I meant I would be back to it to see if anyone had offered any info for you Vonderjohn.

Since you have access to a computer, try a search engine and enter in the key components of what sort of grant you are in need/search of. You will also notice that Dagmaraka gave you a directional point.
0 Replies