Unknown Disorder Resulting From Frequent Forum Use?!?

Deler

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 12:10 am
salt

damn i'm clever
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 10:34 pm
...he's trying to say something, I just know it...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 11:04 pm
Re: Unknown Disorder Resulting From Frequent Forum Use?!?
CrazyDiamond wrote:
I would just to start off by saying I have a problem. I have a chronic non-posting disorder. Does anyone else read a thread, and think they want to post something in it, start writing, and about half-way through just say 'screw it' and delete the whole thing. I do it all the time! Anybody else?

I did it probably 3 times today.

BTW, CrazyDiamond .... I know you've been here for several months, but this is the first I've made your acquaintence. Welcome, and I love your avvy/username. :wink:
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 09:41 pm
Hello Ticomaya Smile Yes I've been here awhile, but I usually stick to the poetry and original writing forums, although I've been posting everywhere recently. And thanks I really like my username as well --I'm a big Pink Floyd fan...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 09:47 pm
As am I. But there're many kinds of Floyd fans .... is WYWH your favorite album?
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 10:16 pm
It's close, but I'd say WYWH is probably my favorite, (I just really like the album art on the front of that one) but Dark Side of the Moon is close behind along with The Wall and Animals. I also really enjoy The Final Cut and The Division Bell. I'm big on Roger Waters, I have a couple of his solo albums (Amused to Death and The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking) and am looking at getting David Gilmour's solo album About Face.
BTW I see you're from the heartland. Where exactly? I'm a Nebraska boy myself.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 06:07 am
Animals is my PF favorite bcos it contains many examples of the lost art known as the instrumental...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 08:42 am
CrazyDiamond wrote:
It's close, but I'd say WYWH is probably my favorite, (I just really like the album art on the front of that one) but Dark Side of the Moon is close behind along with The Wall and Animals. I also really enjoy The Final Cut and The Division Bell. I'm big on Roger Waters, I have a couple of his solo albums (Amused to Death and The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking) and am looking at getting David Gilmour's solo album About Face.
BTW I see you're from the heartland. Where exactly? I'm a Nebraska boy myself.

I can't say I differ much from your list of favs, although I'd have to throw Meddle into the mix. I too am a Roger Waters fan. I have all of those solo albums of his (plus Radio KAOS), and Gilmour's album.

Have you seen any of the old video of PF "Live at Pompeii"?

I'm down in Wichita.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 09:00 am
wish you were here to explain what WYWH is. Sad
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 09:11 am
yitwail wrote:
wish you were here to explain what WYWH is. Sad

Speaking of not being here, how was the Cream concert at the Garden, yit?
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 09:26 am
worth every penny--even though they did only one tune that wasn't on the Albert Hall DVD. had a terrific seat, and sound was great. i was especially impressed by Ginger Baker; for a 66 year old, he can really pound the drum skins. another cool thing was Clapton using the wah-wah on a couple of tunes, something he's probably not done in a long time, and Jack Bruce's pipes were in good working order.

funny thing was running into a couple of fellows taking the same plane back the day after. the limited edition concert poster one guy had was a give-away.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 11:30 am
Quote:
Originally posted by Ticomaya
Have you seen any of the old video of PF "Live at Pompeii"?

I actually downloaded some of that one on my file-sharing program Embarrassed

Speaking of concerts, what's with the skyrocketing U2 concert prices?? I was planning on seeing them when they came to Omaha, but I checked ticket prices and decided firmly against it. Maybe it's worth it, I know U2 is amazing live.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:09:17