NEW CEREAL HOOKS YOU!

Reyn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 01:45 am
Breakfast treat contains heroin!

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- A new cereal company is about to release the world's first breakfast cereal containing heroin!

The Purple Haze Cereal Company has just announced the national rollout of new Junkie Flakes. Each box of the cereal contains crispy wheat and rice flakes, almonds, granola bits, raisins and two tablespoons of heroin extract. It will sell for approximately $125 per box.

http://web.weeklyworldnews.com/images/wwn/208664/49582.gif

"Our market research revealed a tremendous demand for this product," states Purple Haze Director of Communications Eric "Poppy Fields" Cassidy. "We're targeting our promotional campaign to basically three segments of the public: Former hippies who are now upscale establishment burnouts, Alpha dog overachievers who will pay any price to keep up with the Joneses, and AM radio disc jockeys.

Cassidy reveals that the new Junkie Flakes have tested so well that the company has decided to expand into other foods. A Purple Haze research team is developing additional narcotic-filled food items, including:

• Corned Beef and Hashish
• Low-Fat Marijuana Brownies
• Pepperoni and Horse
• Tranquilizer Pizza
• Egg Salad Ecstasy
• LSD-elicious Stir Fry
• Carb-Free Cocaine-Kabobs

"The government and the Justice Department haven't hassled us at all over any of this," reveals Cassidy. "I'm not saying that has anything to do with our company president's generous donation to Bush's reelection campaign, but I guess that didn't hurt."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 327 • Replies: 4
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 07:58 am
I think the time is ripe for me to finally roll out those nicotine infused pacifiers I've been dreaming up!

I confess it does make me wonder when I know the girl in that photo you posted is only 27 years old.

Can this stuff really be good for you?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 08:25 am
Mr. Green Aw, come on now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 08:53 am
Laughing

i almost spilt' my coffee...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 10:32 am
hehe, It's a goody, c'mon now admit it!

Yeah, the lady is a bit past it. Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » NEW CEREAL HOOKS YOU!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:15:59