Have you ever stared into a mirror and had this happen?

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:15 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Ok, I don't think you are crazy. This is actually what many people believe to be past lives you are seeing. If you don't believe in past lives, obviously you won't believe this but I remember in college while dipping my faith into some pretty bizarre jars I met a woman who could see past lives and this is what she saw: faces that were not there on people. Their past life faces.

Do I believe it. I don't know. But I guess, why not? I believe in past lives so I suppose I could believe in this....

My mother always said she thought I could see into another dimension.... even when I was a kid I saw alot of things and then I told her...
I mean I have seen a few paranormal things in my life and sensed things but I don't know about being able to see into another dimension
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:17 pm
I've stared without blinking long enough where it looks very distorted, but not "seeing other people."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:18 pm
poor boys version of a strobe light
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:19 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I've stared without blinking long enough where it looks very distorted, but not "seeing other people."

well I did it last night and I first saw a man.... then I saw an older woman, and then she turned into a young girl that looked dead and bloody

NO I didn't watch any horror movies... and yes I know it was halloween

I think I am crazy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:26 pm
bella
this is all your fault.
you crazy woman
ill never forgive you for that.

NEVER you hear me?
>sigh<
women.. oy vey, they are all the same.

( runs away giggling )
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:28 pm
Well, I've sort of seen this. If I stare at my face for a long time in the mirror I become disassociated with it. It starts to take on a more masculine appearance. I imagine my face on a man. It seems perfectly natural. I can also make it look old. I haven't done this in a very long time, but I did it a lot when I was a child. It sounds like it is more vivid with you, though. Maybe it's your other personalities.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:35 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Well, I've sort of seen this. If I stare at my face for a long time in the mirror I become disassociated with it. It starts to take on a more masculine appearance. I imagine my face on a man. It seems perfectly natural. I can also make it look old. I haven't done this in a very long time, but I did it a lot when I was a child. It sounds like it is more vivid with you, though. Maybe it's your other personalities.

I hope it is not my other personalities haha.... if so they don't seem to happy or alive... they all look like dead people

I see dead people haha jk

They never smile, even if I am.... they just stare back at me..... I swear I am going delusional!!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:42 pm
Oh yes at least fourteen to threeteen times per day...no wait that's wrong it was actually when I first realized the grim reaper was hunting me down and little scythe marks started appearing around my eyes and I one day saw my dead father staring back at me. The same thing happens when I visit friends in a nearby town every time I go to their basement and wander through their indoor garden....

Don't fret over it, it's just one of those things which occur or don't.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:45 pm
FreeDuck wrote:

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/023.gif
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:49:37