Have you ever stared into a mirror and had this happen?

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:19 pm
I know this is gonna sound like I am crazy... but I am not.... ignore my name right now lol

Have you ever just sat there and stared into a mirror and watched your face change into someone else's... and if you continue to stare it keeps changing into unfamiliar faces that you have never seen... mayn of them are particulary scary.... lifeless..

Maybe I am crazy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,049 • Replies: 28
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:28 pm
Er.... no. I haven't.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:30 pm
Maybe I am a little crazy then... huh go figure
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:34 pm
only once when I was overdosing.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:40 pm
I did it once when I was shaving off my beard.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:40 pm
I don;t get it.. I can stare into the mirror and watch myself dissapear and other people's faces are there... and I am not on any drugs

I have never told anyone this, but it has happened every since I was a child, I used to be scared to look into the mirrors...

It is starting to freak me out, because I know I am not crazy and somehow my eyes are playing tricks on me

I have 20/20 vision, is it possible that I am altering my vision in some way?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:42 pm
I often find that while looking into a mirror and I press the tip of my finger into the right corner of my eyeball with just the right amount of pressure, I can see cartoons.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:43 pm
You Too!!!???
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:43 pm
Try this one.

http://www.patmedia.net/marklevinson/cool/cool_illusion.html
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:46 pm

that is what happens in the mirror!! First my face dissapears as if I am looking past it and then other things appear

Does that mean I am focusing on one thing for too long??
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:46 pm
CL, can you sell me some of those pills?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:48 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
CL, can you sell me some of those pills?

I have a few placebos... I mean yea you can have some of these pills.... but it is good stuff.... $20 a pill..... 5 for $85
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:00 pm
no

but i have stared into the mirror and seen Bloody Mary before
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:01 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:

that is what happens in the mirror!! First my face dissapears as if I am looking past it and then other things appear

Sounds like it to me. If you stare at a static picture, your eye/brain automatically tries to adjust. This is why you can stare at a picture then look at a white wall and see the ghost image.

I'm assuming, of course, that the phenomenon you've described only happens after you stare at your reflection for a while.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:01 pm
sometimes when I look in the mirror I see this.

That's before my cuppa coffee.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:02 pm
I tried looking it up on google, but I can't find any similiar experiences and I don't exactly know what to look for
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:03 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Sounds like it to me. If you stare at a static picture, your eye/brain automatically tries to adjust. This is why you can stare at a picture then look at a white wall and see the ghost image.

I'm assuming, of course, that the phenomenon you've described only happens after you stare at your reflection for a while.

Yea I have to stare for about 15 seconds before it happens....

Anyone wanna try it and see if this happens to them lol
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:04 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:08 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Shocked
MOMMY!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:10 pm
Ok, I don't think you are crazy. This is actually what many people believe to be past lives you are seeing. If you don't believe in past lives, obviously you won't believe this but I remember in college while dipping my faith into some pretty bizarre jars I met a woman who could see past lives and this is what she saw: faces that were not there on people. Their past life faces.

Do I believe it. I don't know. But I guess, why not? I believe in past lives so I suppose I could believe in this....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Have you ever stared into a mirror and had this happen?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:40:00