Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:33 am
I am looking for this drink anywhere in the uk, can anyone please help me iv found it almost impossible to find outside of spain and the canary islands, thankyou very much for your time and help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 27,503 • Replies: 22
No top replies

blue1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 03:14 pm
sorry . I don't know
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 03:31 pm
You might try going to the largest store in your area that sells alcoholic beverages and ask them if there is a local distributor or if they would order it for you. In the US, we have places called something like "beverage warehouse" - perhaps someone in a store like that could help you.
0 Replies

pussycatdoll

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:30 pm
Hi Wildwill,

I realise your post was from a while ago but I was wondering, if you're still around, if you could let me know if you ever managed to buy honey rum drink anywhere as I'm looking for some for a Christmas present for someone who loves it! I'd be thrilled if I could find it.

Thanks in advance. x
0 Replies

pussycatdoll

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:08 pm
Hi there,

In case anyone is still trying to buy this I have just discovered you can get it on eBay!! From a seller in Germany.
0 Replies

sugar050

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 03:37 pm
honey and rum
hello honey and rum lovers i have found where you can buy ron miel its in a wine shop in the hert of london soho you have to ask for it .i got sum last sat and it cost £15
0 Replies

macana

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 09:54 am
I just got back from Gibraltar, Honey Rum is everywhere ....... costs around 7 British pounds - not that easy to transport as it doesn't have a cork and the top isn't well sealed.
0 Replies

boejo

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 07:27 am
honey rum-where can i locate?

In reply to your notice. I visited the Canaries last October (2005) and fell for the honey rum. Ron Miel
To this date, have been unable to locate. I am in the states (Maryland) and would appreciate if anyone has come up with a location besides London.
0 Replies

boejo

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 01:11 pm
ron miel
sorry to say that i am still trying. I have gone thru the distributor's
book that the liquor stores use in maryland and to no avail. the proprietor did mention to try larger cities. philly or new york.
this is so time consuming.
0 Replies

needy

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 05:09 am
honey rum
Does anybody know if you can buy honey rum (Ron Miel) in australia. My niece brought it back with her and we have all fallen in love with it, but so far have been unable to find a supplier here in australia.
Ringel

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2007 09:39 am
Honey Rum
Sugar! What's the flipping point if you don't share with us the name of this exclusive shop in Soho?! I tasted the fantastic make 'Artemi" by Ron Miel in Spain and made a fantastic alternative to Mojito with it. Half glass crushed melon, four measures Artemi, dash of soda water and lots of ice. Think sandy parasols and soothing sea breeze whispers... Drunk
scouserinty

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 10:32 am
Re: Ron Miel or Honey rum
wildwill wrote:
I am looking for this drink anywhere in the uk, can anyone please help me iv found it almost impossible to find outside of spain and the canary islands, thankyou very much for your time and help
Found it on the website 'Beers of Europe'
0 Replies

recycler68

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 10:41 am
HONEY RUM
Just came across this forum whilst looking for honey rum . i bought it recently from a website of BEERSFOREUROPE.CO.UK sometimes it goes out of stock but they still keep getting it in again , so its worth checking back a bit later . P.S I've also bought it from CULTDRINKS same criteria try again til it comes back in stock GOOD HUNTING hope i've helped in some small way
0 Replies

anthony1979

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 08:16 am
Ron Miel or Honey Rum
I live in NY and travel to Spain monthly with work. I can bring back 2 cases every time i go. I currently have a case (12 bottles) at my house. I love the honey rum as well so I feel your pain. I don't mind sharing since I know your predicament.
Love Honey Rum

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2008 04:45 am
@needy,
Did you have any luck finding honey rum in Aus? I've just discovered it myself, and would love to find a supplier. Thanx.
0 Replies

tomlibby

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 12:28 pm
@anthony1979,
We were just in the Canaries a few weeks ago, and brought back only 1 bottle. Very interested in getting more! If you still have some available, please contact me- [email protected]
0 Replies

brendacarol

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 03:45 pm
@anthony1979,
Where do you live and how much?
BrendaCarol
@atmc.net
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 06:45 pm
http://i47.tinypic.com/14lpx5g.jpgI could use a pint of honey rum right about now. I don't suppose you can overnight a free sample to the US? http://i47.tinypic.com/14lpx5g.jpg
0 Replies

yam yam

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 01:30 pm
hi.
there is someone sell ron miel canario / artemi 20% vol.
on ebay.
i have just contacted him to se if i can collect a bottle, as i have looked everywhere for it.
0 Replies

mdavid800

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2009 11:56 am
Don’t know if anyone is still reading this post but I managed to find honey rum/ron Miel on www.drinkfinder.co.uk for about £14 excluding delivery. They also seem to deliver to most of Europe but the delivery does increase the further away from the uk you get. For the guys in the U.S.A and Australia it does say at the delivery page to email them for a quote for delivery to the rest of the world but delivery to places like Switzerland is £35 Christ only knows what delivery to Australia/U.S.A will be.

Hope this helps someone.