Ron miel, Honey rum, Doramus, Help!!!!!

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 10:04 am
Hi i am new to this site and hope someone can help me with my problem. There is a Drink known as honey rum or ron miel in spanish, Doramus is a make of this spectacular drink. however i have found it extremely difficult to locate. I know the drink is sold in abundance on the canary islands and spain but nowhere in England or on the internet have i found it for sale. i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i might find this drink as it seems so rare, The Drink is as the name says a rum, but has the sweetest taste of rum creating a sensual drink. It is around 35% proof and is a drink to warm your chest. Please can someone help me, iv been looking for months and still nothing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 14,064 • Replies: 4
No top replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 08:58 pm
You have slight spelling error in the manufacturer's name.

Hope your spanish is passable!

http://www.spiritscorner.com/scriptscatalogoesp/buscar.asp?K=Detalle&IdProducto=3832
0 Replies

Cem Bars

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 09:33 pm
That rum is the Bollox!
Finally....someone else that has heard about that honey rum! Is it the one with a native american indian on it that is looking out to the sea at these old school columbus ships.

I really need to know where to get it....had it last year from this spanish chick and have never been able to find it again....and it's the absolute bollox!

If you have now heard of how to get...please let me know

Gracias Amigo
0 Replies

ammagramma

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 03:25 pm
So it's been two years since I went to Spain and purchased two bottles of Honey & Rum, they are only 2 ounces from being gone. Have any of you found a place (in English) where we can purchase this fantastic product -- on the internet is fine, still cheaper than going to Spain for more......... Becky
hingehead

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2008 04:50 pm
@ammagramma,
I went to Spain in 2006 and tried ron miel. Yep, it's nice! Couldn't bring it back with me though (curse you london bombers).
0 Replies