How does your silly show?

littlek

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 10:51 pm
Everyone has a silly side (I hope), but maybe some silly sides are more obvious than others.

When I was very young, I was an off-the-wall goof ball. But, sometime around 4th-6th grades, I started getting really serious.

My silliness was relegated to my underwear. I stayed that way for a long time. Then, the silliness returned in full force in my mid-20s. I wore striped tights, chopped skirts, big and odd earings. I lived silly for a couple of years, but now I seem to have relagated silly to my socks, and even then, only occasionally. I still have moments of silliness, but I don't really dress the part. What happened to my silly? I think it's time for more silly. I'm going to a gay bar tomorrow night to see a Ryan Landry play called Cinderella Rocks. I think I'll bring a wand and tell the men there that I'm the fairy godmother.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,600 • Replies: 52
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 11:17 pm
I think mine permeates my very essence, and shows in everything I do.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:11 am
hmmm, i think i'm with the bunny on this one, i'm more goofy than silly, and still that perrenial kid who never grew up

and hopefully never will
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:23 am
I giggle a lot !
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:24 am
I'm an oddball and often called eccentric as far as my behaviors...is it silly or silky or just what it is? I also went through a long time of wanting to corner the market on SillyPutty; but I guess my silliness streak passed because SillyString did not an extra twuggle send into my heart or pulse rate. Guess I outgrewed it.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:30 am
Oh dear, honestly, I don't know if I have a silly side. Sometimes I'm good at bringing a smile on a troubled family members face. But, when I try to be silly (funny) I honestly don't know if I really am. Or, if people think what I do is funny. I guess others would have to be the judge of that, and frankly I would appreciate if someone told me if I am funny. I like to believe I am, because I need to balance my other very serious side. Well, I try. Confused
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:31 am
I have my moments everyday....I think I'm more warped then silly, due to my sense of humor. But it usually involves some innuendo and alot of giggling.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:53 am
I make every effort to be sensible now and then, but it only lasts about five minutes.

So, in an effort to give my serious side some practise now and again, I like to read deep, heavy books that tax the brain and bring on at least one frown per chapter. I find that a good "who dunnit" is best for the old grey matter, and causes one to spend time in a serious, contemplative mood.

Currently, I am reading a rather high brow Danish sex "who dunnit", and although I am only on page 14, I already know that everyone has done it, apart from the butler.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:56 am
That was sooo deep!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 05:59 am
I'm sure I have one somewhere, I don't know where it is though.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:03 am
i think my silly shows everywhere EXCEPT for my socks - those are religiously black. easier that way - i can lose any amount of them in the wash and they still match. other than that - from makeup to shoes, my silly shows. not always, sometimes i like a serious grownup appearance. but every now and then there is a need for glittery blue shoes with a sea-throuh sole.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:05 am
Funny that, I have a glittery sole and wear see through boots.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:06 am
ooh, that must be beautiful. and convenient. you can always check how your feet are doing in those boots, whether your toes are not crunched up and the socks are straight... gotta get me a pair.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:14 am
dagmaraka wrote:
i think my silly shows everywhere EXCEPT for my socks - those are religiously black. easier that way - i can lose any amount of them in the wash and they still match...

Sister Mary Agatha called.
She wants her hosiery back.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:21 am
Oooooh..... so she REALLY was a nun? i thought it was just a costume party....oh boy...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:22 am
I voted republican once.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:22 am
Thanks george, I now have visions of Dag wearing a habit, with no socks on.

I'll be back in ten minutes........
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:23 am
ten minutes.... that means you're taking a nap.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:27 am
swrry darg, i woukd try to replyu properly, brt i'm typingf one handred.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 06:29 am
talk about visual images stuck in one's head. i think i'm done with a2k for today...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How does your silly show?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 05:35:06