Can't get my head out of the clouds

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 12:01 pm
my mother in law tries to pull that on me.
Saying im ( me.. a mother of a TODDLER ) completely responsible for HER happiness.
That i need to work hard to MAKE her happy..

this woman is 53 years old and still makes her psychological well being the responsibility of others.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 12:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
You will never grow out of it if you don't quit waiting for someone else to make you happy.

Yea I hear ya... nobody can make me happy but me, I am the only that knows what I really need!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 12:07 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
You will never grow out of it if you don't quit waiting for someone else to make you happy.

Yea I hear ya... nobody can make me happy but me, I am the only that knows what I really need!

You know it, now practice it. And yes, coming out of that mindset takes practice and is hard. But the reward is worth it.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 12:15 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

You know it, now practice it. And yes, coming out of that mindset takes practice and is hard. But the reward is worth it.

Yea I know.. I am kinda excited.. my head has never been so clear... it is nice not to analyze everything!! Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:08:20