Checking Out For A While

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 09:23 pm
I've been doing some serious thinking tonight.

This has been a tough year for me. I've really been trying to get my life together and work on making myself -- and my life -- better.

I've accomplished that in some ways -- but there are still a lot of things I need to figure out. That takes time, effort and focus.

The thing is, I'm spending way too much time here on A2K. I've been having loads of fun with all of you. And I've loved every minute of it.

But now? I need to get serious. I need to make every minute count. I don't mean to go all Martha Stewart on you -- but time is precious. We have to work for what we want.

I'm willing to put the work in to be what I want to be -- or least a reasonable facisimile. So I've got to make the effort now.

I'll be checking in from time to time to see how you're all doing, and share a good laugh. Or -- if I learn something interesting or helpful -- I'll share that too. Or maybe just give Gus a hard time!

In the meantime, I wish all of you the very best!

Love,

Stray Cat
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 474 • Replies: 10
No top replies

littlek

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 09:27 pm
Aw.... do check in now and then!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 09:28 pm
Well, you could stop in every six to eight months or so just to say Hi hey how you? That way we know you are okay.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 09:36 pm
Okay, Stray Cat, but check in and give us updates sometimes. We'll remember you when you check back in.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 09:44 pm
Good luck, you wild woman...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:25 pm
Re: Checking Out For A While
Stray Cat wrote:
....But now? I need to get serious. I need to make every minute count. I don't mean to go all Martha Stewart on you -- but time is precious. We have to work for what we want.

I used to be like that once. Now, I try to take life one day at a time. Of course, I have a feeling I'm a lot older than you.

I wish you well in your endevours. Don't be a stranger and say 'hi' to your A2K buds now and again. :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 11:04 pm
Stray Cat--

Quests are necessary.

Come home when you can.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 11:13 pm
Best of Luck and hurry back
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 11:46 pm
Thanks, everybody. I appreciate all your good wishes. I'll be back to check in with you again soon. At least, before the holidays.

Bye for now. (picking up kitty duds, slinging them over my shoulder, going out little kitty door.)
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 06:08 am
Best of luck to you Stray Cat, and I hope you find what your looking for! Come back soon k!

http://www.2000greetings.com/haunted_bullet2.jpg
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 01:28 pm
Meow?

meow meow??!!

Meow Meow Meow Meow MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!

<translation>

You're leaving?

Really? We'll miss you!

Good luck in all you do, stray cat DON'T FORGET TO DROP IN AND SAY HI!!!

Kaff, Kaff - sorry hairball.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Checking Out For A While
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:34:47