Enid Blyton help needed

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 02:30 pm
Hello all

I've recently been buying some old Enid Blyton books, which I've remembered from my childhood, but there is one that I can't recall the name of. It seems like there are a lot of well read people here and I wondered if someone may know which one I'm thinking of. I recall it was a book about three dwarfs or knomes or similar, who would somehow go into a different land, I think via a door that would open to different places and each chapter of the book was a different place and a different adventure. I know it sounds a lot like the magic faraway tree, but I have a feeling this was a different book, but please do correct me if I'm on the wrong road.

All help and thoughts very much appreciate

With kind regards
Kim
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 881 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 02:35 pm
no sorry kim cant place it

grew up with noddy and big ears

and the famous five

does that give any clue?
0 Replies

kimncampbell

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 02:46 pm
hiya

i remember noddy and the famous 5 as well, but this is different i think. makes me wish i'd kept them all, but its about 20 years too late!

thanks though, for posting a reply so quickly, much appreciated
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 02:50 pm
well i'm sure we can crack this one kim

the assembled brain power of a2k is formidable

we have been known to put our heads together and build a log cabin.

okbyefornow
0 Replies

napier

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 01:43 pm
Maybe it's "Folk of the Faraway Tree". I just did some googling and came up with this. Hope it helps.
http://www.upthefarawaytree.50megs.com/
0 Replies

beazer

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 05:20 am
The Three Dwarves
I have been looking for this book too. I am sure it was called 'The Three Dwarves', but I just can't find any info at all. Please let me know if you find it.

Many thanks.

Beazer
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 06:14 am
Sounds more like "The Wishing Chair".... involving two children and a pixie called Chinky.
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:18 pm
I remember that book. My Dad read it to me when I was a Kid. I cant really remember the name either, but i think it may have been JOSIE, CLICK AND BUN.

Sound any good.
0 Replies

beazer

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:01 am
The Three Brownies!!!
Laying in bed last night it suddenly came to me!!!! The name of the book was 'The Three Brownies'. At least I think it was!
0 Replies

casey05

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 06:08 pm
The Book of Brownies!!!
I believe the title you are searching for is The Book of Brownies!!! This was my all-time favorite Enid Blyton book!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Mandso

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 02:42 am
never heard of that one...
0 Replies

magic1

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 11:16 am
kim i have a list of enids books for you and also the book you may be looking for email me [email protected]
0 Replies