Ladies Night Out

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 08:32 pm
Yeah...I said it...I'm having a Ladies Night out! Now...

Before you get wild ideas of bar hopping and slobbering on the opposite sex, theres a catch! LOL

Lets me set the scene:

This Ladies Night Out is going to take place on a Deer Lease..lol (2000 acre deer lease, no houses, no people, no road traffic, just peace and quiet...except us..and there's about 20 of us going to be there)

Were behind locked gates, sleeping in tents....We have all the imenities of home, except electricity...and a cooking stove. (what a shame)

We have a pavilion, a camp fire ring, a beautiful creek.....bathrooms and plenty of wood for the night.

I'm hanging lanterns in the trees (homemade lanterns with tea candles...about 30 of them)....setting up a table with party favors( martini glasses..etc, somewhat elegant) , were all bringing food to munch on...

Were sleeping in tents.....

And No ONE is leaving once the party gets underway!

Now...here's where we get silly....

Were wearing Tiara's...feather boas and will all have sceptors. The theme for the evening is, "Queen for a Night".

Now here's where I want some help.....

I need party game ideas........ghost stories....drinking games...etc.

We want this to be silly and fun, somewhat like a bachelorette party, but without the bachelorette.

To just have the capacity to relax and be silly and have SOME FUN.

GOT any IDEAS??????

Invitations go out in two days...the party is set for the 15th of this month!

THanks!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,731 • Replies: 43
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 08:34 pm
Wow, sounds like fun. I'll try to think of something fun, but I bet I won't be able to help......
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 08:39 pm
Sounds like big fun mms...Ill try to help too <thinking>
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 08:50 pm
Lets get high and light some bales on fire!!!!!..........(in the fire pit of course)
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 09:02 pm
How about karaoke with out a karaoke machine, the girls should sound good after quite a few drinks Shocked Razz

Where the husbands/boyfriends going to be? They might try to sneak up on ya.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 09:17 pm
Quote:
Where the husbands/boyfriends going to be? They might try to sneak up on ya.

Actually, that was the "fun" idea I was going to suggest!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 09:23 pm
Oh, a karaoke machine sounds like a great idea!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 09:30 pm
littlek wrote:
Oh, a karaoke machine sounds like a great idea!

but there's no electricity Confused
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 09:38 pm
So, screw it. They should all sing anyway.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:55 am
It's a Sabbat.WOW!!!

Don't forget your broomsticks girls and a good supply of long life batteries.

Most important thing is to toss out ALL bourgeois values.

"Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?I always ask that of my prey."

The Joker in Batman
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 06:13 am
Hey, is there room for one more? I wanna come! Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 06:28 am
I agree with Phoenix. I'd love an invitation. Perhaps we'll have to have a copy-party here on 10/15.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 09:11 am
Have everyone bring their favorite take-out food.

Have everyone bring their least-favorite bottle of perfume, and everyone can sample and switch.

Hire a pedicurist and/or massage therapist for the evening.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 09:25 am
I'm an expert at both of those.In fact I can do them both at once by taking advantage of my hand/eye co-ordination quotient and my ability to temporarily reverse mind over matter expediencies.I'm also shameless,unshockable and very,very discreet.

At $200 an hour I'm a snip.Plus expenses of course.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:45 pm
LMAO..I hear ya Spendius...lol

Everyone is welcome...come on, I'll post a map...lol
I would love for each one of you to show up, that would really be a HOOT!

Yeah...were all excited over it...Us Ladies have done the bar...bars...nightclubs...house parties etc.

This is going to be a lil different.

NO MEN............LOL, of course, I know we'll have some that will have to swing through to see whats going on.

Electricity...WEll, we do have a generator if we want it hauled up there, but I HATE the noise.

And Karoke machines do run on batteries...(Some) I thought about that one......thats usually the first thing we do when were all together....and drinkin' a weee bit, is SING! LOL WE all think were a STAR!

WE thought about poker, were all pretty good at it, and love to play. Thats been a big past time for a few of us in the group.

(I found my feather boa's today, and tiara's...hehe, Even have some sceptors that I bought...of course, I found some Red devil horns that will go good with my red boa and sceptor...LOL)

Hay Bales...I might have to get some of those to sit on..instead of chairs...that would add to the setting for the night, except the martini glasses...lol and fashionable table set out in the middle of the woods around a hickory fire..lol HUMM...

The two ideas kinda clash, but I think thats whats going to make it unique...and fun!
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:12 pm
Wow, I think the feather boas & tiaras are a great idea! I'd love to come too!

Well, if you drink enough, it would probably be fun to run in circles around the bonfire wearing nothing but boas & tiaras!

If'n you don't get that wild, singing in rounds is fun too. One person starts, someone joins in on the next verse, ya know... don't need any music for it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:20 pm
Has anyone suggested Chutes and Ladders?

A marvelous party game.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:31 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Has anyone suggested Chutes and Ladders?

A marvelous party game.

Oh, yeah, SO much more fun than running around naked in the dark.

How could I have forgotten? Laughing
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:37 pm
Gus...I knew you'd drop in with that quirky party expertise of yours.

Chutes and Ladders, What an excellent choice!

Gus Dear?...Jus how much ya charge for a lap dance?

I'm thinking those sexy Big Smiths and Big Stick ya tote would be such a turn on to these wild women that it would give Gertrude a run for her money.

I can see the dollar bills being poked down the side of those sexy boxers as we speak....ohhh, the excitement builds with inticipation!

Give me an answer soon Gus, for our party will be a pooper without you present to shake your groove thing!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:47 pm
Perhaps you can kidnap menz like gus and spen, blindfold 'em, hang them by the ankles upside down from a tree, (nekkid of course) and poke 'em with your septers until they acknowledge our supremecy.

then, make them wear a tiarra while pledging fidelity to the group, while the wimmens continue to poke them with their septers.

see, it's the septer poking thing I like.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ladies Night Out
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 08:17:58