Bollywood Masala......Please add your spices!

Prince El

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 03:15 am
Well, just came back after watching Koi Mil Gaya on CD player. Hmm...Good movie! And one of the best of all my cousin has ever sent
Yet, I am convinced, rather sadly, to say," A distorted version of ET, LOL."
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 05:58 am
Woops so i was on a bollywood spree after exams........
ek ajnabee,shikhar,dus,veer zara,black........and counting
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 06:17 pm
I finished watching "Paheli" (SRK and R Mukerji) - fascinating stuff. I enjoyed the songs very much and SRK was dashing, as usual. I am starting on Bazzigar now (SRK and Kajol) and still on a high after watching, a few weeks ago:

- Mohobattein (SRK and A Rai)
- Dil To Pagel Hai (SRK, K Kapoor and M Dixit)
- Devadas (Beautiful stuff! SRK and A Rai and M Dixit)
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (SRK, R Mukerji and Kajol)

And now I'm browing thru the net looking for other movies I may be interested in. Salman Khan in particular, I haven't seen many of his movies, just KKHH and Karan Arjun. Spidergal, recommend any?
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 01:13 am
The three of the recent hits delivered by Sallu Mia (that is how we refer to Salman i.e ur SALMON,prag!) are Tere Naam (2004) introducing Bhumika Chawla opp. him; Lucky(2005) introducing Juniour Aishwarya that is Sneha Ullal; Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya(2005) starring his girlfriend Katrina Kaif.

Out ot these, prag, i have seen Lucky. A short-span movie but good to keep you seated all the while. Its set in the Chechen-Russia gorilla warfare. Though, I reckon, the directors failed to blend the love plot and warfare successfully, it still makes for a good watch for its beautiful cinematography and melodious music.

Have fun watching Bollywood, prag.
0 Replies