You are not going to believe what happened to me.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:03 am
Oh My God, I think I just found my twin....we were separated at birth.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:15 am
glitterbag wrote:
Oh My God, I think I just found my twin....we were separated at birth.

<Click> "AHEM!......Penbury speaking, as his Lordship is at this very moment attempting to ensconce himself into a rather tight girdle.

His Lordship has asked me to pass on to someone known as glitterbag....are you sure this is the correct name,Sir?"

"mmmffggrr....OW! How the bloody hell do women wear these things?..."

"Well, I'll take it as correct......as glitterbag, the fact that he no longer posesses any ewe, alluring or otherwise, so don't, and I'll quote....come the old malarky about being a bloody twin.........thank you....shall I switch off again, Sir?"

"AAARGH! ...now I've got a gooly stuck in the suspender belt..."

<click>
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:01 am
http://geocities.com/sherlockiana/sherlock.gif Watson file this in the active file cabinet, I'm not totally convinced. Label it the "Trans-Atlantic Buggery Case". Watson, please fill my pipe, and Watson call the constable, and tell him to make sure this Lordie chap sends the money to the needy children in Upper Manhattan.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 05:11 pm
I decided to check on the type of topics I usually like to read and hopefully contribute to. I know, I know its from 2005, but it was threads like this that hooked me on A2K. This it what I come here for, entertainment not to listen to a crowd of pissypants complaining they are subjected to 'boorish' behaviour.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:44:31