Animated Website Characters?

husker

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:38 pm
Looking for information on getting\creating an animated website characters? Like SitePal but might be an open source product.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,152 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 10:49 pm
You can do it with skill + flash for free. Otherwise you usually have to pay for it as I don't know if there's anyone out there doing them for free (I have looked for years). But specifically, no, there is no "open source" combination of flash art, text to speech technology, automatic lip syncing and AI out there that compares to sitepal (which I just purchased to use on a client's site).
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 02:11 pm
cool you just sined us as I signed up my client also - I LMAO because I did a sample for them and they loved it to the max - I said my voice was not good enough for ads but they like it. I said give me the radio commerical sound bite and I'd hook that up. We are trying the least expensive solution for now and I'm toying with putting a sceen on one of my sites not to be disclosed Wink just for fun.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 02:12 pm
ps thank you for the reply - I was thinking if it was out there you would know about it Embarrassed
0 Replies