Reply
Tue 29 Sep, 2026 06:57 pm
I titled this article "If you don't know."Thursday, January 15, 2009, 7:21 PM.
Is there a word with which the average reader would be familiar? It's a Sanskrit term made up of these words.
Sat-chit-Ananda.
Sat= Truth
Chit= Consciousness
Anand= the bliss of causeless joy
The Truth of Consciousness which is the bliss of causeless joy.
Suffering is intrinsically related to the "have to."
I have to sort out my life.
I have to have a relationship.
I have to save this relationship.
I have to get out of this relationship.
I have to be a good parent, a good wife, a good whatever.
I have to have good health.
I have to get a pet, whether four-legged or two-legged, to stop being lonely.
I have to kick ass.
I have to save my ass from being kicked.
I have to be happy.
I have to be secure, emotionally, and physically.
I have to have this or that.
And then you move up the scale
I have to reach.
I have to attain.
I have to have peace of mind.
I have to have enlightenment,
I have to have God.
I have to have Sat-chit-Ananda.
I have to be seen as having got Sat-chit-Ananda.
I have to help others get Sat-chit-Ananda so that even if one of them says Hallelujah with my help, I will know I always had it from the beginning.
And when the "haves" is not fulfilled or what happens is somewhat different to the "focused have"........
the ..." why me", erupts.
This was perfectly exampled by the dude Jesus on the cross.
"Hey Dad, why ye kick my ass", he screams on the cross (paraphrased a bit)
Here, he spent a good decade, spreading the good word, helping out people with loaves, and wine, and getting them to rise from death,........and all he gets is nails for breakfast.
"WHY ME?"
And then in the next moment relaxes in the total apperception.
And the expressing through the instrument..... "Let thy will be done".
And Christ was born.
All "have to" have ceased, not because there was an "I have to have... the end of all the have to"s, ........but a simple laugh at the absurdity of it all, at the hilarity of it all.
And the immediate relaxation.
As happened under the Bodhi Tree.
If you don't care where you are, you ain't never lost.
NEVER GIVE POWER TO ANYTHING A PERSON BELIEVES IS THEIR SOURCE OF STRENGTH - jufa