Taste of puke in my mouth not yummy

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:54 am
You've got to be kidding me. So Hummer sells laptops(along with other accessories).

This is like a mockery, however it's real:

http://www.hummerlaptops.com/insights.htm

"Steve is a douchebag who lives on overextended credit, and only drives his Hummer 5K a year because he really can't afford to put gas in it AND support his coke habit. The Hummer laptop fits his lifestyle perfect, since it's just another overpriced piece of crap possession matching his douchebag collar-up image he shoots for."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 986 • Replies: 3
No top replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 09:00 am
I hear those laptops only get like 5 MPG , but they sure do look cool.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 09:09 am
That has to be the worst attempt at advertising I've ever seen.

I thought Hummer tried to uphold a rough Sport Utility image. That page is about drug-whore soccer moms who married for money.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 09:25 am
Interesting. What's the harddrive memory? It doesn't say. But it does say you can drop it from 30''. Ha. I like the handle and that's also where my likes of it end. Would not be caught alive owning anything hummer-related. Tfoooey!

Rugged Durability • Magnesium Alloy Case with Shock-Mounted Hard Disk Drive & Display
• Spill-Resistant Keyboard & Palm Rest Area
• 12" Display (same as that provided in our fully rugged Itronix products)
• Meets Mil-Spec 810F Vibration & Temperature Specifications
• 30" Drop Test Certified
• Well-Suited for In-Vehicle Environments (even if your vehicle is not a HUMMER)

Integrated GPS & Wireless • Up to 3 Internal Wireless connections: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g), Broadband Wireless Data ("Cingular, Sprint or Verizon including EDGE and soon, EVDO"), & GPS
• Built-in Wireless Upgrade Flexibility (so you can change your mind and change/add new radios later)
• Supports GPRS and EDGE Technologies today, and EV-DO and UMTS in the near future
• Intel 915GM/GMS, 910GML
• All Radios Have Integrated Antennas, WLAN & WWAN Switchable to External Antennas

Powerful Performance • 1.86 GHz Pentium M Centrino Processor with 512 MB RAM standard
• RAM Expandable to 1.536 GB RAM
• Express Graphics Memory Control Hub with 64 MB and 128-bit Shared Memory Bandwidth
• Auto-Adjusting LCD Screen Brightness Capability
• Full Cooling-Fan Logic

Distinctive HUMMER Styling • Thinnest & Lightest In Its Class with This Kind of Durability
• Built-In Task Light Standard, Enhanced Display & Touchscreen Options
• Stylish and Modern Design, Comes with Hard Carry Handle, Optional Shoulder Strap Available

Security Features • Removable HDD for Rapid & Easy Physical Data Security

INTEGRATED GPS! Optional high performance integrated Global Positioning System (GPS) module is positioned on the upper edge of the display housing for optimum performance and satellite access, when the laptop is in operation. Learn more about the HUMMER Laptop's GPS Capabilities here!
0 Replies