Clary

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 10:18 am
Er - please do - but - what???
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 10:41 am
Clary wrote:
Er - please do - but - what???

Clary, the latest version of my avatars project is on page 49, or you can use this link HERE.

I have added your current avatar to my work to be done file. So, hopefully later today I will get a chance to work on it again.

Thanks for popping in. Very Happy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 10:51 am
Reyn, you are the most amazing man that I have ever seen. I don't know how you do what you do, but however you do it, don't stop, B.C.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 12:10 pm
Letty wrote:
Reyn, you are the most amazing man that I have ever seen. I don't know how you do what you do, but however you do it, don't stop, B.C.

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Well, thank you for saying so! I'll do my best to do a good job. Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 04:16 pm
As of today, I am closing this thread and starting a new one called "The new A2K Avatar Project, part 2". The reason for this is explained within the first post of the new thread.

So, I am requesting that anyone who wants to make comments on this project to go the the new thread that I have created, and leave this as the last post.

The link to "The new A2K Avatar Project, part 2" can be found
HERE.

http://www.ipusergroup.com/beta/admin/images-upload/sign-closed.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 04:32:34