The new A2K Avatar project

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 12:32 am
Reyn wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Laughing Are you volunteering?

id help..

I'll have to think about it, but I'm not sure how workable the idea you mentioned is though.

I'm open to further suggestions by yourself or anybody else on this project.

Put your imagination cap on, and make it different from the first. You can do it!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 12:38 am
Hey, could you put me on top of AngeliqueEast? It's what she's been dreaming of for a long time.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 12:49 am
kickycan wrote:
Hey, could you put me on top of AngeliqueEast? It's what she's been dreaming of for a long time.

Don't you dare Reyn!!! Mad The others here that really melt for kicky will hate me Confused
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 12:51 am
Dream on Kickyboy Laughing
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 04:16 am
kickycan wrote:

But if you must, and want me that much, let me be on top :wink:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 06:05 am
My complexion being as sallow as it is, requires that I be put next to someone more colorful.Also, could you put me in upside down? and Barefoot? thatl start a legend like Abbey Road.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 06:31 am
I don't know why I am agreeing to this; but, I am...go for it.

(you may want to keep me over to the right for obvious reasons)
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 06:42 am
Sure think. But, try to get my good side! :-)
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 06:49 am
Reyn,

Kickyboy cannot get away with this please don't listen to him, don't do it!!! I will make a confession to you only Reyn. Shortly after coming here I had picked the man I wanted to be on top of. He won my heart, and if you let me I will pm his name to you, and tell you how he won my heart. I hope you put us together with me on top of course. If you do the rest can find out who it is when your finished with the project.

I await your answer Reyn.

Kickyboys fans, you have nothing to worry about k. Embarrassed

I know what I like, and what I want! :wink:
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 07:01 am
sure. i'm thinking of changing my avatar again so this will be a way to record it for posterity
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 07:58 am
This sounds cool. I'm in.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:06 am
I think I have some stuff to contribute...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:45 am
Eva wrote:
I don't see how you could possibly make me look any more alluring than in the last collage. :wink: But by all means, give it a go!

Nice to see you put your foot forward here, Eva! I'm sure you will look great no matter what's done. Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:46 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:
me me me Very Happy

Welcome to the project, newcomer..... Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:48 am
mmmmmmm, Setanta can't get online right now. Is it ok if I bring his avatar over for this?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:49 am
farmerman wrote:
My complexion being as sallow as it is, requires that I be put next to someone more colorful.

I guess putting you next to me is out then, eh?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:50 am
Sturgis wrote:
I don't know why I am agreeing to this; but, I am...go for it.

(you may want to keep me over to the right for obvious reasons)

You're a good sport, teach! You'll regret, I mean, you won't regret it! Laughing
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:52 am
Intrepid wrote:
Sure think. But, try to get my good side! :-)

Hmm, too bad you don't have the guy with the small head anymore. I could put you next to Sturgis. Very Happy
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:54 am
BBB
Maddy says "Arf."

BBB
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 08:56 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:
I will make a confession to you only Reyn. Shortly after coming here I had picked the man I wanted to be on top of. He won my heart, and if you let me I will pm his name to you, and tell you how he won my heart. I hope you put us together with me on top of course. If you do the rest can find out who it is when your finished with the project.

You're secret is safe with me, although when that avatar appears in your vicinity, won't others guess? :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/26/2024 at 03:58:31