killer queen

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 04:32 pm
Huge fan here------

and have you heard Constantine Marulous sing this? he was the guy on AI last year----was voted off but he was pretty good-------
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 819 • Replies: 10
No top replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 02:32 pm
I love this song, especially the snapping in the beginning, it gets me everytime. Great song though, great song.
0 Replies

imnidiot

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 05:56 pm
Yes, I agree. It is a great song, as are all of Queen's tunes. What's even better, is that Paul Rogers has teamed up with Queen to do a world tour. In the US they are playing LA and New Jersey.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 08:22 pm
theyre also playing in detroit
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 08:59 pm
Yeah definately great band, and Killer Queen one of their best songs. I don't know if anyone can recreate the amazing (and strange) vocals of Queen.

Actually, it's funny how many people don't know who sings We Will Rock You and We Are the Champions. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 03:04 pm
Love the track,has always been on my hit list.BUT after all these years of hearing Freddy sing it,I'm not too convinced that Paul Rogers can fill his shoes.Freddy was the voice and showman of the band.Irriplaceable IMHO.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 07:21 pm
barrythemod wrote:
Love the track,has always been on my hit list.BUT after all these years of hearing Freddy sing it,I'm not too convinced that Paul Rogers can fill his shoes.Freddy was the voice and showman of the band.Irriplaceable IMHO.

Absolutely. He was so unique in pitch and style that I think there are few who can even mimic him effectively, let alone replace him.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:17 pm
I agree, replacements like that seldom work, and it's even harder to replace Freddy.
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 12:40 pm
I was listening to this song the other day.
First, I think that it one of, if not their best album ever.
I thought more into detail of the lyrics of this song in relationship to what we know about Freddies life style.
Do you think that maybe he was doing an inuendo about gays and "queens"?
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 12:54 pm
Most of his song lyrics were inuendos involving gays. LIke the song "i want to ride my bicycle"...that one is somewhat obvious.
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 04:25 pm
Thjey had a lot of good music until he hit songs like "flash Gordon," "Radio Gaga," and some of those other freak songs.
0 Replies