Another Name on A wall?

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 08:47 pm
Seed, if it's not too raw just now, would you mind telling us something about your friend?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:29 am
what would you like to know FreeDuck?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:30 am
Was he a funny person? How long were you friends?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:35 am
I'm sorry to hear about your friend seed, hang in there...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:54 am
Me and Jason were friends since i was a Junior in Highschool. So roughly 6 years.

Was he funny? This kid was halirous. When he found out me and his sister was dating he flipped out. He started running around his house screaming and yelling "the world's not right, the worlds not right" He went up to his mother, who loved me, and asked her if she was ok with this. I was a year older then his sister. When ever i was over their house visiting Donna, ,his sister, he would always skirt around us, either making sure we werent doing anything or making sure he didnt walk in on anything.

He switched all the dry errase markers in our chemsitry lab with permenment markers and then made the teacher believe that she switched them out. this kid was a class act.

When we went on our senior trip to NYC for thanksgiving he tried to get on one of the balloon crews for the Macy Thanksgiving Day parade... he tried to bribe one of the guys like 50 bucks but couldnt do it.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:10 am
Seed - Sending hugs your way. Wish you were here in NC so I could hug you in person.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:23 am
Thank you, Seed. I can see why you'll miss him.

I think I'll do the dry erase switcheroo on my last day at work. What a great idea!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:27 am
oh it was funny.. she couldnt figure out why it wasnt coming off the board... man i cried that day laughing so hard i think
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 10:46 am
Seed, dear one. I am so very sorry to hear about Jason. My heart aches for you, not only because I consider you a friend, but because I am a mother. A mother who's heart aches for every son and daughter, father. mother, husband or wife who is in the military and facing the harsh realities of what being in Iraq can bring. May you walk with peace as your companion in the long days to come.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 10:56 am
seed,

you touched my heart reading this. i too am very sorry for your loss. big hugs to you and jason's family.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:50 pm
You know you can post about your friend all you want. Maybe it will help.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 08:21 pm
We're listening.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 02:45:58