Landlord Sues Restaurateurs Over Ghosts

Reyn

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 12:06 am
Landlord Sues Restaurateurs Over Ghosts

Sep 8, 6:58 PM (ET)

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The landlords of an Orlando entertainment complex are suing two restaurateurs for refusing to move into a renovating building because they claim it is haunted.

Subcontractors who worked there and other people have reported seeing ghosts or other apparitions, said Lynn Franklin, attorney for the restaurant owners.

"It's very serious," Franklin said Thursday. "A lot of people are corroborating having seen incidents in this location."

The $2.6 million lawsuit filed last month by the owners of the Church Street Station entertainment complex says an offer to hold an exorcism was refused......

Complete story here.[/color]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 246 • Replies: 6
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 12:21 am
Waiter, there's an apparition in my soup.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 02:27 pm
I don't get it. If the ghosts are causing the problem, why not sue the ghosts? Eliminate the middle man.

If I were a ghost, I'd be much more inclined to leave if faced with lawyers than priests.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 02:41 pm
ghosts give me a hard on..
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 03:34 pm
Eva and shewolf: You guys crack me up! Laughing hehe, Remind me never to haunt either of you!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 07:05 pm
BOO!
Shocked
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 07:08 pm
I don't understand what the restaurateurs' gripe is. Being able to advertise that your retsuarant is genuinely haunted ought to be a terrific sales gimmick. People love such things. Try and buy a haunted house in the UK. Prices double once a ghost is sighted.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Landlord Sues Restaurateurs Over Ghosts
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:20:18