Love rat plans baby number seven

Reyn

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 08:52 pm
"I think it was his good looks and personality that attracted me."

So says one of his partners. This guy's a real catch for some gal, eh? Rolling Eyes Mad

Love rat plans baby number seven

Sep 4 2005
By Robert Weatherall, Sunday Sun

Sponging Keith Macdonald - who has fathered six kids by six different women before dumping them - has vowed to have one more child . . . then have a vasectomy.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ReynN/7.jpg

Keith, 20, says his latest girlfriend Vicky Errington, 16, has cured his roving eye and now he wants to settle down with her.

He vowed: "I only want one more baby and that's with Vicky, then I'll get the snip."

If it does work out for the couple it will be second time lucky as they went out together last year but split after he "accidentally" slept with her friend.

Vicky, who has left her family's home in Pelaw, Tyne and Wear, because they disapprove of the relationship, said all she wants in life is him.

She said: "I want him just for me. I just wish all of these women would leave him alone . . . they just throw themselves at him.

"He has cheated on me in the past but I don't believe he will do it again."

Keith hit the headlines last week when it was revealed he'd never had a job and hadn't paid a penny towards the upkeep of his kids.

He told the Sunday Sun he has slept with 37 women since he was 13. He said: "It's not my fault that I have got so many children. I do use condoms but they never work properly . . . they always seem to split. Only last week Vicky and I were having sex and one of them split . . . that was when her mam nearly caught us at it.

"I know Vicky and I have split up before and that was because I accidentally slept with her best friend.

"But I have told her that I won't do it again and that she is the only one for me."

Keith, of Glebe, in Washington, Tyne and Wear, left school when he was 13 and has no qualifications but he's planning to take some GCSEs.

He explained: "I want to sort my life out and get some qualifications and a job. I want to earn some money so that I can provide for me and Vicky."

Keith claims he has been kicked out of his Washington home since his story hit the headlines and Vicky is staying with friends because of her mother's disapproval of their relationship.

He said: "I need somewhere to live. I had a house in Thorney Close, Sunderland, but got kicked out of it because I didn't pay the rent. It was great when I had it though.

"I had all my mates around and we would drink and listen to loud music. But I think it will be difficult for me to find somewhere to live because of my criminal record."

Keith brags that he picks up women while travelling on the buses and, true to form, that is how he and Vicky hooked up.

Vicky said: "I was coming home from the MetroCentre and I gave him my number. I think it was his good looks and personality that attracted me. I know he has a track record with women but I am sure he will stay with me."

Six he left

First child Jamie Leah, now four, was fathered when Keith was only 15 with Michelle Purvis, 27.

Second child Kady (OK) came from a relationship with Charlotte Anderson, 16, of Hetton-le-Hole, South Tyneside.

Third child Angelis, two next month, was the result of a liaison with 18-year-old neighbour Jordan Banks.

Fourth child Brandon, who also turns two next month, came from the partnership with June Garrick, 19, of Easington Lane, Tyne and Wear.

Baby number five will be born in February to 17-year-old Stephanie Jubb of Farringdon, Sunderland.

Baby number six, who Keith denies is his, will be born to Kelly Bonner, 19.

Source[/color]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 848 • Replies: 14
No top replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 09:49 pm
..oh I saw this article in 'The Sun'
he's a definate Babe magnet that one!...LOL Not!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 10:05 pm
Aw, I thought this was about nipping species discrimination in the early bud.

But anyway, just seven? Barely qualifies as a litter.

<sniff>
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 08:56 am
To think decades ago, mentally challenged individuals were automatically sterilized at one point before "enlightened times" came along.

Do you think this charmer should has qualified in those "dark times"? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 09:12 am
Love rat plans baby number 7!!

Er, exactly where is the love in that?

Sounds like a typical bloke to me.
I bet he wont be able to support them and will sponge all he can.

Who is he gona be a good catch for???
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 09:15 am
I'm just wondering what happened to his legs ... see, in that pic?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 09:17 am
I think that he should just get a big tattoo of the letter L on his forehead.
What a dipsh*t irresponsible punk.

What really pisses me off is that I doubt any of his children will EVER get one penny of child support out of that loser.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 09:34 am
nimh wrote:
I'm just wondering what happened to his legs ... see, in that pic?

I was thinking the same thing but felt bad about being nasty.God knows why!
0 Replies

Bodhisattvawannabe

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 04:05 pm
"I want to sort my life out and get some qualifications and a job. I want to earn some money so that I can provide for me and Vicky."

In the states any money he earned would first go to the oldest child and then each one down the line as child support if the mothers have enough sense to apply for it. But I doubt the women who would find him an acceptable partner (even for casual sex) would do the right thing for their children any more than he would.

And if his money was taken for the older children, he and Vicky would not have anything left for their child. Under those circumstances, I doubt he would see any reason to work for long. Actually, he will probably start cheating on Vicky before he finds a job. Then he won't have a reason to work at all.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 04:27 pm
Lady J wrote:
I think that he should just get a big tattoo of the letter L on his forehead.
What a dipsh*t irresponsible punk.

What really pisses me off is that I doubt any of his children will EVER get one penny of child support out of that loser.

Don't the women involved have some share of the (ir)responsibility. Last I heard, it takes two people to bring a baby into the world.

Sure, it is easy to blame the guy... but I count 8 losers in this story.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:07 pm
I agree with eBrown....what a complete pack of losers with no regard for life.

That said: I have this gnawing feeling that these people are some nasty stereotypes. They just seem so...trailer park!
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 10:25 pm
you will probably find they are all, how do you put it....trailer park...as we call it ..white trash, they just have no clues and probably couldnt be bothered getting any even if they tried.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 10:32 pm
After reading this artcle - I feel sick! As sick as - and disgust for both McDonald and the women who willingly fathered his children...

Where did the old rules go? I wish we were back in the days when women had to be married before getting pregnant, or face rumors and disgrace. The days when divorce was rare or impossible - call me old fashioned but I like these old fashioned qualities. It keeps society on the right track.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 11:10 pm
Yeah.
Y'know; this is somewhat off-topic, but since it's in the general vein I'll post it here. It isn't important enough to post in a new thread.

I grew up with a guy called Chuck. Chuck was a good friend. He lived in the trailer park down the way from me. He was, and is, a good guy. I was a tomboy: we played war together, built traps and treeforts. That sort of thing. As teenagers, we drank together and played sports.

As a teenager, he had a strong crush on me. Same old story of me not feeling the same way; and him being hearbroken. I always cared for him, but not like that. He had no girlfriend in high school.

The first girl he went out with was his brother's ex-wife. She has two kids with his brother. They are still together. They live together, have her kids (which are his nephews!) on weekends.

Recently I found out that she is pregnant with Chuck's baby. I was discussing this with another friend: the baby will be the cousin AND half-brother of the other kids she has.

The whole thing is a bloody mess: and sooo trailer park!

But Chuck is a nice guy. I often wonder: why does he think he is worth so little as that? Does it occur to him how 'not-normal' it is, or is that what he expects things should be like?

So, even though I am sick about this sort of thing, in a certain way I feel very badly for these people.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 12:31 pm
flushd--

Your friend Chuck's close and loving family arrangements aren't incestious--just unusual.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Love rat plans baby number seven
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:20:29