if you win the lottery

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 11:12 am
I would love to have a house built to my own specifications,
adopt another 10 kids and live happily thereafter.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 11:47 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:
Montana wrote:
Angelique
I plan to build a small log cabin in a few years and I will treasure it every second.
I've wanted a log home since as far back as I can remember.
I think it started when I was around 3 years old and got my first set of lincoln logs :-D

When I was a kid I used to have a plan; I was going to take pots, pans, anything I could possibly need to set up a home someplace. I wanted to take all these things to the woods, or mountains somewhere away from the city, and then I would build my own home. Alas, I'm still stuck in the city. This has truly been my most desired dream.

Sounds like we shared the same dream. I was born and raised in the city. After 36 years, the noise started driving me insane, along with some people and I headed for the country.
That was over 5 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did :-D

Don't wait too long ;-)
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 12:07 pm
Montana wrote:
AngeliqueEast wrote:
Montana wrote:
Angelique
I plan to build a small log cabin in a few years and I will treasure it every second.
I've wanted a log home since as far back as I can remember.
I think it started when I was around 3 years old and got my first set of lincoln logs :-D

When I was a kid I used to have a plan; I was going to take pots, pans, anything I could possibly need to set up a home someplace. I wanted to take all these things to the woods, or mountains somewhere away from the city, and then I would build my own home. Alas, I'm still stuck in the city. This has truly been my most desired dream.

Sounds like we shared the same dream. I was born and raised in the city. After 36 years, the noise started driving me insane, along with some
people and I headed for the country.
That was over 5 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did :-D

Don't wait too long ;-)

The only thing that keeps me here is my family. I can't live without them, and be happy somewhere else. They have good jobs in the city, and are not about to leave them. I spend too much money on things that are not important, men, and humanity bore me, they are so predictable. I get some satisfaction from my writing, and painting. But, most people consider artist crazy, and don't heed some of the prophetic messages they share through their art. It's too late for me.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 11:31:24