I'm 13 and i think my parents are dumb

Bluedophin2010

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2024 04:28 pm
@CalamityJane,
Okay first of all I'm not dumb and stupid second of all they do feed me and crap but there annoying and i hate it
Bluedophin2010

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2024 04:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
well I'm glad you didn't kill yourself from not recovering from it but to me i wouldn't too i rather stay alive too but if i move out it would be great bc my parents would probably stop being annoying and just change but right now its not going happen but it will when they grow out of it bc of realizing of what they done to there child and have to change from it
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2024 04:53 pm
@Bluedophin2010,
Just please don't let it make you into a mean person.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2024 05:37 pm
@Bluedophin2010,
Bluedophin2010 wrote:

Okay first of all I'm not dumb and stupid second of all they do feed me and crap but there annoying and i hate it

Then go to court and emancipate yourself. Put actions to your foul mouth
and if you don't know what it means, look it up!

I am sure your parents are half as annoying as you are and I am certain they're fed up with you too! They should get you into a volunteer program where you need to help out in a soup kitchen, retirement home or the likes, so you realize how good you have it.

I am so sick and tired of entitled, privileged little brats like you! Go and do somethings for someone other than yourself.
Ragman

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2024 06:31 pm
@CalamityJane,
Cmon, tell us how you REALLY feel!

(Good job)
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2024 09:43 pm
@Ragman,
Yeah, I survived my daughter being a defiant teenager.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2024 02:59 pm
@Bluedophin2010,
Have you tried to speak with a counselor at your school? Your complaints are too vague for anyone to give you any sort of reasonable suggestions. What specifically makes you feel so angry and hate filled.

Yes, a certain amount of disagreement between a young teen (or any teen) is normal. You are beginning to be old enough to take some responsibilities for yourself, but are not fully independent, hormones go crazy and parents need to slowly give you some independence as you earn it so you learn to be fully independent.

It is a tough time for parents and teens both. My biggest suggestion is to speak to a counselor; most public schools provide one you could make an appointment with.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.77 seconds on 09/07/2024 at 05:49:47