How do you sleep at night?

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2024 03:10 pm
Is this the worst or best Ad campaign? Personally, I cannot stand it. It glorifies horrible and rude people. Do you really want to buy from a company that supports such unethical behavior?

I suppose some might think it funny. This is one I really dislike and I honestly do not get it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 232 • Replies: 11

roger

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2024 05:54 pm
@RPhalange,
Can you give us some kind of clue as to what you are talking about?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 07:29 am
@roger,
I'm glad you said something, at least you're in the same bloody country.

What chance have I got?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 07:36 am
I've seen ad campaigns for better and worse. Not a fan of such stuff. I have practiced tuning them out so that I can have them run before me and afterward not have a clue what they are about. The starter of the thread just saved me a step in this case.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 12:26 pm
@roger,
Oh sorry I thought I wrote this is from Mattress Firm - here is an example

there are others of equally rude or obnoxious people.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 01:17 pm
@RPhalange,
At least it's better than some paedophile hippo abusing a poor baby duckling.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 01:27 pm
@RPhalange,
To be honest, when I buy a mattress I don't usually pay attention to adverts except those at point of sale.

I'm more interested in what's on offer.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 02:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Ditto. No clue! A video would have been fun Smile

Edit: And I see she's done it!

I think there are worse ads out there. It didn't offend me Smile I won't be smelling his feet.
RPhalange

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 04:26 pm
@Mame,
There is also one of a lady driving in the break down lane and then is blocking an ambulance; there is a double dipper, a sweaty guy at the gym not cleaning his equipment; basically people that are selfish disgusting type people. They are all based on people behaving this way. One by itself weird but who cares, but a whole series of this?

I agree I don't buy a mattress by the commercial and mattress firm is grossing over priced. But it seems completely odd to me that you advertise these are people who sleep comfortably on her product. I'd be afraid to go in their stores expecting to have it full of people like that.
Mame

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 04:33 pm
@RPhalange,
Love your last sentence Smile The ad agency must have had a melt-down because those examples are not the norm for mattress commercials. SMH.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2024 07:42 am
The sleep of the moderately successful moral degenerate.
RPhalange

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2024 04:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do you sleep at night?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.18 seconds on 09/07/2024 at 05:44:31