The Work Wife

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2024 05:24 pm
Good afternoon everyone. I am doing a study on work relationships between men and women. "Work spouse" is a term or phrase that is mostly in American English, referring to a co-worker, with whom one shares a special relationship, having bonds similar to those of a marriage. Early references suggest that a work spouse may not just be a co-worker, but can also be someone in a similar field who the individual works closely with from a partnering company. A work spouse has been defined as “a special, platonic friendship with a work colleague characterized by a close emotional bond, high levels of disclosure and support, and mutual trust, honesty, loyalty, and respect”. A "work spouse" is also referred to as "workplace spouse", "work wife", or "office husband", "work husband", or "wusband". I am focusing more on the work wife. Now for people who have no idea what this entails I will provide the definition best to my abilities. A work wife is a close, platonic friendship with a coworker that's characterized by trust, respect, and emotional safety. Today we see skits of people acting out these scenarios making light of them. This question is primary for women in the work office. I want to know if any of you ladies became physically attracted to your male co-worker ? This is a judgment-free zone for questions. I am not going to ask for real names or companies. I just ask for honesty to shed light on, why and how these things happen Most companies I have been employed with had "close work relationships" Either labeled "work husband" or "work wives" So companies are aware of these situations to the point corporate parties are only for the employees without the spouse. While other companies will not pry into your personal life some companies will not tolerate it. The dangers that come with work relationships seem to be a bit hazardous. This has led companies to enforce strict policies prohibiting coworkers from dating each other in the same office or company. Too many issues have arisen in the work atmosphere related to this problem. To add further context most companies' office hours that are not your typical 9 to 5. I honestly believe that no matter where you work this can happen. People do let their guard down and open to their co-workers. I would like to hope no one goes to work looking to form a relationship with someone who isn't their spouse. A series of questions I would like to ask.
1. Are you familiar with his girlfriend or wife?
2. Do you find yourself daydreaming and assume you guys can live a different life together?
3. Were you instantaneously attracted to him or did your feelings for him develop over time?
4. A question I'm going to ask that isn't touched on is "Has your attire or dress code changed since the two of you started to work together?"
5. Do you tell him how to dress and groom as if you were his actual girlfriend or wife?
6. Are you in a committed relationship or marriage?
7. Have any of you ladies slept with your work husband and what led to the point of you saying, "Ok I'm going through with this"?
8. Do you text privately through apps or from another cell phone?
9. Do you send explicit photos to each other?
10. What are the topics of your conversations?
11. Have any of you fell love with your co-worker?
12. Was the relationship too much to handle you hand to end it? If yes why?
I would like to thank you for taking to review this and to answer it. Again, if you feel that answering might be a bit too much it's fine. I respect all opinions. There is no wrong answer or right answer. All I ask for is respect and truth to the questions. This is not a letter for the moral police to come here and bash the audience. Second, I am looking only for the women to answer. If you are a man answering your comment will be deleted. Please respect everyone answering whether you like the answer or not.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 193 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2024 05:36 pm
@ThejournalofMiguel,
What is this research for, please?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2024 11:20 pm
@jespah,
It doesn't sound scholarly. But I'm pretty sure why the unattractive queries were mentioned.
0 Replies

Lady Lingiton

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2024 09:40 pm
@ThejournalofMiguel,
1. Are you familiar with his girlfriend or wife?
Intimately.
2. Do you find yourself daydreaming and assume you guys can live a different life together?
It's all I do.
3. Were you instantaneously attracted to him or did your feelings for him develop over time?
The attraction was immediate, if not sooner.
4. A question I'm going to ask that isn't touched on is "Has your attire or dress code changed since the two of you started to work together?"
Palpably.
5. Do you tell him how to dress and groom as if you were his actual girlfriend or wife?
I provide fashion advice, he's a man.
6. Are you in a committed relationship or marriage?
My husband is committed but I am free to work.
7. Have any of you ladies slept with your work husband and what led to the point of you saying, "Ok I'm going through with this"?
I can't speak for the others but wouldn't that sully the workplace dynamics, the yearning and the earning, the burning and the turning, the ice then the nice?
8. Do you text privately through apps or from another cell phone?
I just whistle.
9. Do you send explicit photos to each other?
Yes, of young women acquaintances.
10. What are the topics of your conversations?
Work.
11. Have any of you fell love with your co-worker?
That would spoil it all.
12. Was the relationship too much to handle you hand to end it? If yes why?
No, but if it did I'd sack him.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Work Wife
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/21/2024 at 08:26:49