WHO IS THE CHRIST OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

Thu 9 May, 2024 05:21 pm
The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word.".

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

Enoch was the Anointed one, the heir to the throne of the Most-High, He is the CHRIST.

Who was the Nost-High in the creation who Enoch succeeded.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 185 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed

View best answer, chosen by The Anointed
izzythepush

Fri 10 May, 2024 07:52 am
Not you.
tsarstepan

Fri 10 May, 2024 10:10 am
@izzythepush,
Clearly, Christ is an alien from Xenomorph Prime.
The Anointed

Fri 10 May, 2024 04:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Not you.

Fair-dinkum, well who would have thunk that,
izzythepush
  Selected Answer

Fri 10 May, 2024 04:27 pm
@The Anointed,
Not you.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Fri 10 May, 2024 08:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:

Well we know that Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one". And we know that the only one in scripture to have been anointed as the heir to the throne of the Most-High in the creation was Enoch and we know that Enoch was the physical son of Jared, which name means ‘’DESCENDING’’ and that it was in the days of Jared that the heavenly spiritual beings descended and defiled themselves with the daughters of man by possessing the bodies of men while they were with their wives and from there passed on their issue and giant half breeds were born from those unions.

At the age of 365, Enoch, while still alive was carried up to the Highest where he was anointed to stand before the face of the Most-High into all eternity.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

I believe the original abode of those heavenly beings was much closer to earth and more of a reality than your suggested place of origin, but who knows.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 11 May, 2024 02:52 am
@tsarstepan,
I assume you won't be reading any of that.

This is his response to every question, cut and paste reams of screed.

Brevity is the soul of wit.
The Anointed

Sat 11 May, 2024 05:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I assume you won't be reading any of that. This is his response to every question, cut and paste reams of screed.
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Try to find out from where I cut and paste my material, apart from the scriptures or my own book, which is still in the process of being written.

Why are you so afraid of the truth old mate and see the need to attack it .
0 Replies

The Anointed

Mon 13 May, 2024 08:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:

We know that Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one". And we know that the only one in scripture to have been anointed as the heir to the throne of the Most-High in the creation was Enoch and we know that Enoch was the physical son of Jared, which name means ‘’DESCENDING’’ and that it was in the days of Jared that the heavenly spiritual beings descended and defiled themselves with the daughters of man by possessing the bodies of men while they were with their wives and from there passed on their issue and giant half breeds were born from those unions.

From the Last Testament of REUBEN to his children, 5, 6-7;‘’For thus the women allured the heavenly observers who were before the flood; for as these continually beheld them, they lusted after them, and they conceived the act in their mind; for they changed themselves into the shape of men, and 7 appeared to them when they were with their husbands.’’

This would appear to suggest that these heavenly beings were spiritual and not physical beings and actually possessed the bodies of the men when they were with their wives and were somehow able to pass on their issue and giants were born to those unions.

And we read from the Book of Enoch the Prophet and descendant of ‘DESCENDING=Jared. 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons ‘The spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light’, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my holy name, and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour, And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

Revelation 2, 26-28, To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots. I will also give them the morning star. Venus is the Morning Star, much to hot for physical beings.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WHO IS THE CHRIST OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 03:50:33